Good News From The Vet This Morning!

Guest Forgreys

Guest Forgreys

My girl had a big inflated lump near her rectum. She kept licking it until she drained all the fluid out of it. She never seemed to be in any pain. This morining the vet took one look at it and said, Anatomical Anal Gland Absess. The neck that connects the gland to the sac was constricted and fluid was building up in the sac. She is on oral antibiotic twice a day called Amoxicillin 250 mg. I also have to rub a topical antibiotic around the rectum area and some in the rectum called Panolog/ NNTT oint. 7.5 ml.

Thank God for the answered prayer. :colgate

Guest greyt2love

Thank goodness for that. :) In November I had Caesar to the vet to check on a lump on his rear right flank. As everyone does, I feared the worst. Turned out to be a fatty lymphoma. Such a relief ! :yay

Edited by greyt2love

Greyt news!! :yay:confetti:yay

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg