New From Mass

Guest houndlover

Guest houndlover

Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum but have had greys for the last 6 years. I have 3 of my own and almost always have at least one foster. I am mom to Casey, Daisy and Billy and my foster boy Cyrus (who is going on a visit tomorrow..yeah!)

I will try to post pics of my guys but I am pretty slow at the computer stuff sometimes so I might have to wait for my daughter's "assistance".

Welcome!

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

Guest KelseysLackey

:welcome

Hi! Welcome to Greytalk!

If you don't already know about Greyhound Adventures and Trail Bound Hounds you should check them out. They run group walks each week at different locations in MA and their websites have lots of Greyt, useful information and links.

And of course, you will find plenty of good information and friendly folks here on GT!

:gh_runner

Ooh, ooh, ooh, I know who you are! :D You fostered my Tori ;)

I hope you like this site as much as I have!

And :welcome2

Edited by Meandmy

Jenn, missing Shadow (Wickford Big Tom), Pretty Girl (C's Pretty) and Tori (Santoria)

:welcome

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Guest fastdogs

Welcome from Winthrop. :welcome

Nice looking hounds. :blush

I second the Greyhound Adventures & Trail Bound Hounds group involvement. Nice people & hounds.

:welcome from the North Shore! What group did Billy come from? He looks awfully familiar.

CollageSnap

<p>Finn, Wink, Birdie, Snap and SmokeyJG Quicknfast 7/25/99-5/16/08, JG Quickwink 7/25/99-9/22/13, Iruska SweetDuv 7/19/03-11/9/16, Delbar 6/11/11 and Catahoula Smokey

Guest houndlover
Ooh, ooh, ooh, I know who you are! :D You fostered my Tori ;)

I hope you like this site as much as I have!

And :welcome2

Yes. I did foster your Tori. I hope that she and Shadow are still doing well. You will have to send me an email and let me know.