Chocolatta Bama

TheFullHouse

I received an email tonight from the owners of Toffee. She was the only remaining littermate to Saint, Arrow, Heart and Valentino. While her parents were away for the holidays, she had a massive seizure and died yesterday. I regret we never had a chance to meet her and reunite her with her brothers. We were planning on trying to do that very thing this year. My heart goes out to her mom Janice and her dad Gary. I know how much they loved their big girl. They sent me pictures of her and she was as big as Saint and Valentino, she weighed 90lbs.

Godspeed sweet Toffee. :f_red

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest adriahna

Run freely and enthusiastically with our angels at the Bridge, sweet Toffee. New Year's in paradise - it is so sad to see a wonderful soul leave this life, but what a beautiful way to make a new start in heaven. Be well, dear girlie.

My sympathies to her family. :(

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

I am so sorry that Toffee is gone. I had the pleasure of meeting her last summer at a gathering in Fort Wayne.

She was a sweet, big, beautiful girl who made my boys look small.

Run free angel and send your mom and dad a sign that you are all right,

vr2a.jpg
Tonya, mom to May, and my angels Vinnie, Rex, Red, Chase, and Jake.

Oh gosh, I was there the night you realized she was the littermate to your hounds. I am so sorry you never got to meet her and my heart goes out to her parents tonight.

2 Hounds Design Martingale Collars | 2 Hounds Design Facebook Page

2HDgtSiggy2-2_zpsebfc14a9.jpg
Alisha, Bob, Livvie (the 2.5 year old!) plus Mia Bella, Tippy, + Wahoo and Diesel the crazy kitties (and missing sweet Iceman, Paradise, Bandit, Cujo & Sebastian) in Indian Trail, NC

I hate to do this, but, is that Janice and Gary Lipp?

I am so sorry to read this.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

I am so sorry. Run free sweetheart. You are loved and missed always. :grouphug:f_white

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Judy I am so sorry. :grouphug I know this has to be pulling at your heartstrings.

Godspeed Toffee :gh_run

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

I hate to do this, but, is that Janice and Gary Lipp?

I am so sorry to read this.

Yes it is Irene. :cry1

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee