Remembering Dublin

2fawngreys

Six years ago today we let Dublin (J's Texmex) go to the Bridge. He was 5.5 years old and lost his battle with osteo. He was our first greyhound. He was a playful silly brindle boy whose favorite toy was a wooden log which we still have. He rooed every morning and loved to sleep in bed with us - roached in between us!

Dublin, we love and miss you. Thanks for getting together with Daisy (who went to the bridge this past September) and sending us our brindle girlie Mabel - whose 2nd birthday is tomorrow.

PC300043.jpg

In this picture is Newman, Daisy (Bridge 9/07), Annabelle (Bridge 06), Dublin (bridge 12/01), Midnight (Bridge 06)

Daisy and Dublin were ours. The others are friends' dogs. All great dogs! Only Newman is left :(

dogs2.jpg

Karen with Tessye (galgo b 2017), Fidel (galgo b c2012), and bridge kids Dublin (J's Texmex 1996-12/31/01), Daisy (Assurance 8/8/95-9/26/07),  Bubba (Kelsos Irony b 5/99-8/19/10), and Mabel (Googly Spin  1/06-11/19)

greytalk-siggie-feb-2023.jpg

I'm so sorry you lost him so young. :(:grouphug

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

:bighug Our thoughts and prayers go nout to nyou, we lost our ChAMP Aug. 8th, 2006, gone but never forgotten!!!!!!

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Guest Snowy8
:gh_lay Where he is there is nothing like that...no pain, no cancer...only soft fluffy clouds, rainbows, cardinals singing & angel wings keeping it comfortable.