Newbie From Downunder

Guest salov

Hi all,

Well i thought i should get around to completing this :blush , as i have made a couple of posts and i didn't want to be rude!

I am from Melbourne in Oz, and have only become a proud greyhound mum since September, when we adopted our beautiful 7 year old girl (who has since turned 8!) Fiesty. We have had a run at the vets with her, but she has a complete clean bill of health now, except for a couple of stitches on her front left elbow and a bucket!.

Fiesty16.jpg

We are also the proud parents of Sam who is only 18 months old, and is a bit of a trouble maker, mainly becuase he is very curious about things, :rolleyes: he is also my velcro dog and is very very much a mummys boy, but we love him, he is also a big sook, but very cute and lovable.

Sam17.jpg

At the moment we are also the proud foster parents to Toby who is just over two years old and is a real sweetheart :wub: (if only i could have three of my own), i am going to struggle to give him back (but i hope he does get a forever home soon!)

Toby18.jpg

If you have any questions for me please don't hesitate to ask.

I look forward to many happy years of greyhound love and learning more as each day goes!

Cheers

Sarah, Pete, Fiesty, Sam and Toby.

Edited: because i really can't spell!

Edited by salov

Guest wolfieskitten

Hi Sarah! Welcome to GT. I'm a fellow almost-Aussie in Brissy. ( I say almost since I'm American but not too long to go til I have my Australian Citizenship!)

Welcome from NY. Beautiful pups!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest Greyhoundbaby

First - Welcome!

If you have any questions for me please don't hesitate to ask.

Can I come visit? Getting to Australia is one of my lifelong dreams!

Welcome. Your pups are beautiful. I love your foster. He is a sweetie.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Hi All,

Thank you!! Yep come and visit anytime!!

And my pups are very cute, but then i am a bit biaist LOL!!! but all of the pups on here are georgeous!

My foster is a very big sweetie, i will be envious of his forever home LOL!

Thanks again for making me feel very welcome!

Cheers

Sarah, Pete, Fiesty, Sam and Toby.

Welcome from Maine! :wave from Kerry the 'Whingeing Pom' ;) and Woof! from Merlin the grey :D

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day.