Guiness - You And Your Family Are The Best

HopeForHounds

Jet loves his presents.

I have to say how impressed I am when people with multible dogs actually get pictures. :lol Jet and Peanut kept running away, Foxy had her head in the way and Jake kept trying to get me to pet him. Oy!

These are the best I could do.

Jet! Look what Momma has, she says it's yours.

Christmas039.jpg

Elephant! C'mere!

Christmas038.jpg

Hello Puppy!

Christmas036.jpg

Hey dat's a bone! Momma Foxy just took my hedgehog!

Christmas035.jpg

Jet looks fabulous in his new collar. The bling to match is a perfect finishing touch, and you know how much I like finishing touches. ;)

Christmas040.jpg

The treats are well received and I love my treats too. Thank you again Amanda I hope the New Year is kind to you.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest guinness_the_greyt

Lookin good!!! And just as I thought the blue would look good on a brindle boy!!! Now I'll be getting Guinn that one too! :P

So glad you liked your loot!!

I must admit though that Guinness had a hard time not shopping for the lubberly Foxy instead of Jet!!! :lol

I must admit though that Guinness had a hard time not shopping for the lubberly Foxy instead of Jet!!! :lol

Well, she is lubberly, I'll give him that. :lol She does like the boys to spend money on her too. :rolleyes:

Foxy loves the picture of Guinness, maybe he won't mind if she sleeps with his picture. ;)

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.