Snowman

Snowman is still hanging in there. ( I am sooooo blessed) he is slowing down quite a bit,but he still enjoys life. So if we are lucky :goodluck he will be able to celebrate his 12 birthday. (12/9/08) :goodluck:goodluck:goodluck:goodluck:goodluck

Cassie: Pikes Clara Bell Swoop: My Man Swoop

BRIDGE ANGELS Psi:WD'S Aleford 3/17/00-4/25/10 Snowman: Gable Snowman 1/9/96-2/14/08

Snowman is still hanging in there. ( I am sooooo blessed) he is slowing down quite a bit,but he still enjoys life. So if we are lucky :goodluck he will be able to celebrate his 12 birthday. (12/9/08) :goodluck:goodluck:goodluck:goodluck:goodluck

I really know how you feel. We are counting the months & holidays that are becoming a milestone for Hobbes. Each week is a victory - we never expected him to survive to Thanksgiving, let alone Xmas. He will be 14 in April so we are hoping and praying that we can really celebrate that birthday.

Hugs and good wishes for Snowman and lots of enjoyment in your time together.

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Guest Shadow5555

I lost my Shadow this June. Time is a precious thing which we must use wisely. Spending it with those we love is always time well spent. I wish you and snowman a happy 12th birthday and more.

I really know how you feel. We are counting the months & holidays that are becoming a milestone for Hobbes. Each week is a victory - we never expected him to survive to Thanksgiving, let alone Xmas. He will be 14 in April so we are hoping and praying that we can really celebrate that birthday.

Hugs and good wishes for Snowman and lots of enjoyment in your time together.

I will keep Hobbes in my prayers and hope he gets to celebrate his birthday with you here

Thanks for all the well wishes

Edited by jamngrey

Cassie: Pikes Clara Bell Swoop: My Man Swoop

BRIDGE ANGELS Psi:WD'S Aleford 3/17/00-4/25/10 Snowman: Gable Snowman 1/9/96-2/14/08

Thanks for your update, Wen. Every day is a blessing. :heart Hope you have much more quality time with your Snow. :hope

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

That is great to hear. Snowman, you continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.... well, actually I think you of every time I see a snowflake... and living in Canada, you are thought of often :wub: . I have never met you, but you are truly dear in my heart. Stay strong sweet boy.

Have been thinking of you and your boy. It's good to hear he's still doing so well. Sending hugs and scritchies.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Oh I do hope so :beatheart

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest Tenderhearts

Wendy, I know it's been a tough year for you in many ways :grouphug :grouphug

As always, you and Snowman are in my prayers here in Kansas :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope