Please Keep Chase In Your Thoughts

Guest savvyprchick

Guest savvyprchick

He wasn't limping when I got home today but was after we got up from a nap this afternoon. At first I thought he had just slept on it wrong, but it's continued through the night. He doesn't seem to be in pain (other than the limping), but I just took his pajamas off and his ankle is a bit swollen. He limps worse when he just gets up but is better after walking some.

Tomorrow is a huuuuge day at work (huge event to set up for) and I will be working upwards of 10 hours and won't even get a lunch. I'm going to call the vet tomorrow and see if I can make an appointment for first thing Saturday morning if he's not better by then. If he gets worse, DBF could take him in tomorrow.

Hopefully it's just a turned ankle, but please keep him in your thoughts.

*UPDATE*

Thank you all for your thoughts... they seemed to have worked. He's still favoring the leg this morning but isn't noticibly limping on it... I think it was a pulled muscle/sprained ankle as it got a bit hot last night. He's much better this morning, but he's going to be going in the backyard alone for several days (a 20-month old puppy doesn't really give you any way to take it easy outside!) and I'm going to monitor him. Hopefully he continues to get better.

Thanks again, everyone... I just got so worried when he started limping because of all the stories here.

Edited by savvyprchick