Have You Thanked Your Secret Santa?

Trudy

Guest vtgreys

Hi Pam, great that everything's tasty. Yes, the syrup should be refrigerated. It's not going to go bad if you leave it out a day, but in general it should. And next time you used it, it's a good idea to microwave it just for 30 seconds or so to get it flowing again. Enjoy!

I thanked one, but the other didn't include any info about who he or she is in the box. I thought maybe I'd get a PM or something letting me know, but not yet....so Thank You whoever you are. Maggie loved her gifts.

Sorry Lisa that was me I am so HAPPy that Maggie liked her gifts, we had computer problems and I was not able to get on for a while, I am sorry. We have our laptop now waiting for the other one to get out of the shop. I thought you might pick up who it was i left quite a few hints. But you are welcome!

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Guest Mom2Gr8dawgs
Sorry Lisa that was me I am so HAPPy that Maggie liked her gifts, we had computer problems and I was not able to get on for a while, I am sorry. We have our laptop now waiting for the other one to get out of the shop. I thought you might pick up who it was i left quite a few hints. But you are welcome!

Sorry I didn't figure it out...any hints included went right over my head! :lol I'll post photos once I find the battery charger for my camera battery. Thanks again!