Secret Bunny

Trudy

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest First1Luiggi

So........... how did the Easter Bunny win the race? ........................................................... He got aboard a GREYHOUND!!!!!! :rofl:rotfl:lol:cool:gh_runner:gh_run2:rofl (okay.... well.... maybe not that funny).....

Pretty good huh???? I just made that up!!!!

:lol:lol

Guest greyt2love

I really want to do this. SS sounded like so much fun ! I just have to get enough messages in to qualify. That's what I get for forgetting my password and just lurking instead of getting it reset right away !!

Guest goofydog

OMG Tina, I have a BIL in Lackawanna, a SIL in Aurora and another SIL in Buffalo proper!

Yea.... New Yorker.... I know that sense of humor..... I'm originally from Buffalo (actually Lackawanna)>...... we invented it! :lol:P

Guest greyt2love
make the posts useful, so the person sending can learn something about you and your pets.

I'm working hard on that, even figured out how to post pictures last night. See Intro & Bio's. It got late, somehow I wiped out the post I was working on and stopped and went to bed. Rest of family to be added tonight.

OMG Tina, I have a BIL in Lackawanna, a SIL in Aurora and another SIL in Buffalo proper!

OH How cool! Email me sometime - let's yap! bob-tina@comcast.net

!

Tina dogmom to Rocket and Angels Cofax (my girl) 5/9/01-7/1/10(OS), ReRun (my boy)(4/18/95-4/19/07 Heart tumor)) Dedicating my life as much as I could - to keeping the smile alive of my Lambie Pie - lost 12/04 to Rocky Mtn Spotted Fever.... & then there's the hubby - Bob

.... http://www.freewebs.com/3nofleas/ .

Guest greytmonty

WOOO HOOO just got a bunch of great SB toys and also SS toys for next year at PetEdge.com, big sale!

I was thinking of opting out of SB this year, after my SS dissed me and another gift giver with no acknowledgement or thanks, but I am hoping that experience won't be repeated. Last year's SS and SB were great fun, posting funny pics along with nice thanks.

WOOO HOOO just got a bunch of great SB toys and also SS toys for next year at PetEdge.com, big sale!

I was thinking of opting out of SB this year, after my SS dissed me and another gift giver with no acknowledgement or thanks, but I am hoping that experience won't be repeated. Last year's SS and SB were great fun, posting funny pics along with nice thanks.

Oh, Karen, that totally sucks (the dissin', not the sale :lol). Hope your SB experience is much better. Since I'm going to Sandy Paws, I'm hoping to stock up on some good SB stuff there, but I'll also have to hit the Pet Edge sales :D

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Guest EmbersDad

yup, i was the other gift giver..."we was hosed"...lol. i was going to bail, but decided to just ask to not be matched with that person in the future. sad, coz i really was looking forward to seeing their hound model the gift....

yup, i was the other gift giver..."we was hosed"...lol. i was going to bail, but decided to just ask to not be matched with that person in the future. sad, coz i really was looking forward to seeing their hound model the gift....

I feel your pain....still no 'thank you' here either.

Willow( Hi Tech Popandgo ) CGC #31965 Calico Salad x MayPop 8-9-93/9-24-07 Austin( Nodak Austin ) #55202 Chrisse's Twelve x Lotsa Liz 2-25-96/2-15-05 Matt( Kelsos Metaphor ) #90695 Oswald Cobblepot x Kelso's Movita 8-10-00/2-28-14 Buddy (Aljo Class Act) #78137 Action By Design x Miss Classy 12-8-98/8-29-09 Sonny (Onaim Excalibur)#97927 Flying Train x Rough Diamond 9-7-01/1-9-2016Hunter (SS Snow Roll) #35135 Craigie Whistler x Lightning Snow 10-4-2005/9-23-17 Leo (Yolo Empleo)#72060 4-13-18 Fiesta Paraguas x Mega Bien Hecho

I wish I knew who Mizzy & Tootsie's SS was to thank!

You just did.......... plus all you do for all the pups is more than words can ever say. Somehow, I have a feeling you do a lot without hearing a thank you being said out loud - but we get our thanks from other ways. Sometimes - thank you is nice to hear - sometimes - it's already known (in other ways)........ hope I'm making sense.....

Tina dogmom to Rocket and Angels Cofax (my girl) 5/9/01-7/1/10(OS), ReRun (my boy)(4/18/95-4/19/07 Heart tumor)) Dedicating my life as much as I could - to keeping the smile alive of my Lambie Pie - lost 12/04 to Rocky Mtn Spotted Fever.... & then there's the hubby - Bob

.... http://www.freewebs.com/3nofleas/ .