To Greyhoundlov

Guest Hannah

Dear Mary,

mum read the card inside the parcel to me and it says you were my Secret Santa, Thank you very much for all the lovely gifts especially the ones with noise, I love them and keep serenading mum and dad with them :lol

Mum took photos of the grand opening for you.

This is me looking into the box

SS01.jpg

It smells very exciting

SS02.jpg

Linus came to help

SS03.jpg

So mum said she would take all the parcels out of the box

SS04.jpg

Mum says to look closely at this photo, I had found the bully stick and was telling Linus to keep away from it

SS05.jpg

Linus said the bag still smelt of bully stick and felt the need to make sure there were no more in there

SS06.jpg

The hedgehog is fantastic, it goes 'squonk!"

SS08.jpg

Linus doesnt think hedgehogs really make that noise - but he's just a cat what does he know about these things?

SS10.jpg

Then I found the tiger, oh wow, oh wow, oh wow! a tiger that roars :bounce8

SS12.jpg

Mum didn't get any photos of me with the ringing phone or of me and Linus tucking into the yummy salmon treats. Linus staked first claim to the box of used wrapping paper until he remembered the cat toys. no photos of them either as he and Olaf have taken them off somewhere to play with them.

SS14.jpg

Mum loves her towel and bob the wobble clock and says she will like him even better when she figgures out how to switch the beeps off :lol

and the photo frame is gorgeous, who is the hound in the photo?

SS16.jpg

Thank you again Mary from Holly, Linus, Olaf, Fluffy and Hannah

I'm so glad you liked everything, Miss Holly. Tell your mom to read the instructions for Bobble Bob. Bob tells time, temperature, and lots of other good stuff. Kitties - it never occurred to me you might like the salmon treats!

Happy holidays and blessings for you all.

ETA: I don't know who the hound is in the frame. It came that way. Isn't s/he gorgeous?

Edited by greyhoundlov

Mary in Houston

Everyone has a photographic memory, but not everyone has film.

LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE