Thank You Kyra Of Clousehounds...

Guest greyhound_bug

Guest greyhound_bug

Not only did Simon get greyt SS gifts, he got a new girlfriend too. :lol

His card was addressed to "Simon the Sexy" :lol and Kyra confessed she has a crush on Simon :blush . What could be a better gift than that?

Anyways, Thank you very much for all the goodies. All of the boys go coocoo for the beef treats (Simon has even tried to steal the bag from me when I've been giving them treats :rolleyes::blink: ) but they haven't had a chance to try the other treats yet.

The Eagle is a big hit with everyone! He is so cool and even stands up :eek . Did you know that not only does he "grunt" but his wings also have squeekers in them? I had no idea until Eli started acting crazy with it and chewing every part of its body :rolleyes: . Simon tried to take it outside this morning....tonight he'll probably take it to bed with him.

Also, thank you for the goodies for me. The chocolate looks delicious (haven't been home long enough to be hungery enough to try it :unsure ) and the meds timer is a greyt idea. I love the cup cozy too!

Thank you again for everything!!!

Here are some pix of our gift opening....PLEASE be warned, I'm in my pjs and have crazy bedhead (we always open our gifts in our pjs and usually before the sun comes up :P -yesterday we were up and opening gifts by 6:30am).

Is this for me, mom?

Christmas2007001.jpg

It sure smells good in here...

Christmas2007002.jpg

Christmas2007009.jpg

Mom, these treats sure smell yummy and look at my big new stuffie!

Christmas2007012.jpg

I said mom not Eli! :rolleyes:

Christmas2007013.jpg

Hey Eli! Whatta you got?

Nothin' mom! :P

Christmas2007014.jpg

I sure am getting tired from all this prezzie opening....

Christmas2007Part2012.jpg

But I must guard my treasures from Eli....

Eli, this is my loot...go find your own...okay maybe the duck belongs to Joe, but I must protect it from you... :P

Christmas2007Part2013.jpg

Thank you again, Krya and your mom for all of the loot!!! :kiss2:kiss2

Edited by greyhound_bug

Guest clousehounds

WHOOPS!

Kyra had a fall and is going through some medical issues (surgery etc) so her mom is LOO LOO right now! No worries. You got the right stuff, but we sent out 5 boxes so you got the right stuff with the wrong card. DANG and her secret crush will remain a secret!

I hope you liked the eagle and the Christmas toy too (there was a Christmas musical toy too right????). The beef treats, affectionately know as doggy crack here, are a huge hit here too.

I hope you had a great Christmas!!

-Sheryl, Kyra, Zippy and foster Driven!

Guest greyhound_bug
WHOOPS!

Kyra had a fall and is going through some medical issues (surgery etc) so her mom is LOO LOO right now! No worries. You got the right stuff, but we sent out 5 boxes so you got the right stuff with the wrong card. DANG and her secret crush will remain a secret!

I hope you liked the eagle and the Christmas toy too (there was a Christmas musical toy too right????). The beef treats, affectionately know as doggy crack here, are a huge hit here too.

I hope you had a great Christmas!!

-Sheryl, Kyra, Zippy and foster Driven!

Ok, are you serious about the card NOT being for Simon? Just asking 'cause it had his name in the card and the envelope said to "Simon the Sexy" and in it Kyra mentioned that she too is a red brindle with a hint, hint after that. :dunno:dunno Simon is a ladie's man so it wouldn't surprise me if Kyra did have a crush on him. :rolleyes:

As for the Christmas musical toy, there wasn't one in there. :dunno No worries though, all of the boys love the Eagle and again last night the bag of treats almost got stolen, this time by Eli :rolleyes: . DH says to wait until Joe tries, he won't be as forgiving as Simon and Eli and will try to run with it right away...doggie crack everywhere (if that happens, I'll let you know :lol:P ).

I must ask too, what kind of treats are those and where do you get them? Maybe I could find them up here somewhere?

Thank you again and I hope that Kyra is doing well and feeling better soon.

Guest clousehounds

Doggy crack is an AFS freeze dried treat. Its actually freeze dried beef and seafood kelp and stuff that is used for raw feeding. I get it at the specialty animal store down here, but AFS raw food is a pretty big company I think. if you can;t get it I can always be your dealer (:) ) Its about $20.00 a bag and there is the beef kibble I sent, a chicken kibble and they just came out with beef and veggie and chix and veggie too.

My hounds LOVE their freeze dreid meal patties too. Its part of why travelling is so popular.

Glad you loved everything--that eagle rocks!

HUGS

Kyra, Zipalong, and the Clouse humans Sheryl and Kelly (plus Driven the foster)