2007 Roll Call

Guest PhillyPups

Guest team_weasel

~ Chinook Winds Greyhound Rescue tribute ... To Those Who Crossed the Rainbow Bridge ~

Forever in our hearts and memories...

Sneakers

Reba

Skylar

Zena

Sean

Calypso

Pepper

Toby

Molly

Wind

Hurricane

Annie

Daisy

Morgan

Calli

Daisy

Maizie

Trudy

Tiger

Socks

Beth

Sierra

Chatty

Sasha

Penny

Roady

Barbie

Walker

Keeper

George

Opal

Sonny

Chip

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I lost my 17 year old cat Weenie in August this year...

WeenSSGiftsDec2006031.jpg

Last Christmas, playing with her secret santa presents...

WeenCat.jpg

I also just lost my boss, Cy Lesser - one of the best employees Md Dept of Agriculture has ever had... I hope there's duck-hunting in heaven...

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

:grouphug :grouphug to everyone who experienced loss... I am sending healing thoughts... it's truly heartbreaking to think of what you went/are going through. :f_white

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Goodness, so many new angels this year. :weep

I did forget Icarus' sister, Remy AKA Jahoda's Remy. She passed away about a month after Icarus. Though we never got to meet her, she is as special as any of our own.

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

So sorry for all of the losses. Hugging my girls close and tearing up as I see all of the beauties we've lost this year.

Remembering, too, for my friends:

Brewster (who I fostered for a short time and always called "Big Lug")

Kobi (like family to us)

Katey (who died in my arms)

All within a few short weeks.

Thanks to all of their wonderful adopters, who gave them lives on the couch filled with such love and care.

Guest Bens_Dad

I lost my beloved Ben (Answer to Ben) on December 20th, from what the vet said must have been a heart attack. He was only 6 years old and in seemingly good health. He loved everyone and every thing, including cats and rabbits. I'm still reeling from the loss, as is my other grey, Jack.

My deepest sympathies to all of the others who have experienced loss this year.

Guest LazyBones

:grouphug hugs to all who have lost a loved one. so many great pups/kitties. :brokenheart

there are so many here i will never forget.

although i never had the pleasure of meeting her, i will always remember baby gizmo.

Guest greytexplorer

Baby Gizmo, indeed.

I had hoped to adopt her. If I couldn't, my aim was to meet her. She was very special.

:f_pink

Andrew, who died 3 weeks after his marriage to my friend Ruth. He was 23.

Benazir Bhutto. What a brave lady.

I can't stand all this hurt.

Shannon, a sweet senior when I fostered her, adopted by the Callahan's in New Bern NC.

DSC02110.jpg

And Noni, a pretty little black girlie, achingly missed by Alice & Ray Bossert.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest 4baddogs

Nate ~ 8/31/03 -7/11/07

Just 13 months to the day he came into our lives. We love and miss you forever, sweet little boy.

These pictures aren't the greatest because we lost everything when our old computer crashed and can't find anyone who's been able to recover them from our hard drive. We're thankful we had these saved in Photobucket.

HPIM0663.jpg

017_14A-1.jpg

HPIM0830.jpg

HPIM1626-1.jpg

016_13A.jpg

Edited by 4baddogs

Guest diandlindy

Oh, such sadness, yet beautiful memories!

My Angel Lindy (formerly Compra) 5/31/94 - 2/13/07

I miss you so much. She was my first grey and introduced me to this glorious breed. She was my joy and now she's gone. It was so sudden - believed FCE. Lindy, you were the best; truly my heart dog.

post-15552-1198976863.jpg

Gone but never forgotten,

Diana