Received A Mystery Package From Ss

retiredracers

Hi,

When we got back from PA last night, there was a package in the mail for me from a SS. Since we had two this year, I'm not sure who I should thank. It was from a company in Montana and there was a chocolate bar with huckleberries, some huckleberry lip balm and dog treats in it. I'd love to know who I should thank for the nice Xmas surprise!!!

Thanks,

Sheila

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

Guest VanillaBean

Hi Sheila!

I didn't think about it until after I sent the package, that you wouldn't know which SS it was! I was home visiting my parents, hence the Montana goodies! Enjoy all the huckleberrr stuff--my favorite!

Traci and VanillaBean

Hi Sheila!

I didn't think about it until after I sent the package, that you wouldn't know which SS it was! I was home visiting my parents, hence the Montana goodies! Enjoy all the huckleberrr stuff--my favorite!

Traci and VanillaBean

Hi, Traci.

It was a surprise!! I haven't tried the chocolate bar yet... had WAY TOO MANY sweets over the holidays... but it sounds delicious. The lip balm is wonderful. It smells VERY good. The greys all gave two paws up for the treats.

I guess I should also officially thank you for Kulee's wonderful gifts. The necklace is my favorite item... she wears so much green that I've been able to keep it on her ever since she got it. The beads are just lovely.

Thank you for making Kulee's Xmas even more special!!!

Have a GREYT new year,

Sheila & Kulee

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)