Christmas Is Over

Trudy

Guest LazyBones

i had a great time with this, once again. in fact, i went out shopping just now for discount xmas stuff, and found a couple things for next year!

many thanks to you and jeff for your hard work in putting this whole event together! :xmas

in fact, i went out shopping just now for discount xmas stuff, and found a couple things for next year!

:lol I just did the same!

Thanks again Jeff and Trudy! This was my first GT Secret Santa. I really enjoyed both giving and receiving. I can't wait until next year.

Laura with Celeste (ICU Celeste) and Galgos Beatrix and Encarna
The Horse - Gracie (MD Grace E)
Bridge Angels Faye Oops (Santa Fe Oops), Bonny (
Bonny Drive), Darcy (D's Zipperfoot)

Thank you so much for all your hard work. This was my first SS, and I so much fun shopping that I couldn't imagine being any happier. Then, Duncan's goodies came and things were even better. The whole experience so exceded my expectations that I can't wait until next year. Thank you! (Umm, yep, Duncan agrees!)

Ditto on all those thanks! Trudy and Jeff, Secret Santa was a blast. I really enjoyed being a part of it and look froward to doing it again. I know it costs lots of time and energy from you and I appreciate that!

Still haven't heard from my person :dunno

Checking her profile it shows she's been on GT yesterday and today.

Checking her posts, she hasn't put anything in another forum topic.

My GT name was on the Christmas card included.

Willow( Hi Tech Popandgo ) CGC #31965 Calico Salad x MayPop 8-9-93/9-24-07 Austin( Nodak Austin ) #55202 Chrisse's Twelve x Lotsa Liz 2-25-96/2-15-05 Matt( Kelsos Metaphor ) #90695 Oswald Cobblepot x Kelso's Movita 8-10-00/2-28-14 Buddy (Aljo Class Act) #78137 Action By Design x Miss Classy 12-8-98/8-29-09 Sonny (Onaim Excalibur)#97927 Flying Train x Rough Diamond 9-7-01/1-9-2016Hunter (SS Snow Roll) #35135 Craigie Whistler x Lightning Snow 10-4-2005/9-23-17 Leo (Yolo Empleo)#72060 4-13-18 Fiesta Paraguas x Mega Bien Hecho

Guest charmsmom

This was my first year doing SS, and it was SO much fun. We got so many nice things from our SSs and I spent WAY more than I had planned (of course! :lol ), but it was so worth it.

Thank you SO much Trudy and Jeff. It can't be easy organizing ALL those exchanges, but it's very much appreciated!

Guest junefour

Secret Bunny is so much fun! I did that last year but didn't know to put a name on the outside of the box. I hope I was much better at Secret Santa.

Guest LolasMom

Thanks so much Trudy and Jeff. That was big fun!! :P

Still haven't heard from my peeps yet either but the package was maked received so I'm hoping for the best. :dunno

Thanks for being Greyt Santa's helpers, Jeff & Trudy!!! I've have a lot of fun being an SS and Danny is in heaven receiving wonderful gifts. Happy New year!

[gallery_4177_3286_2416.jpg Neighbor Mike

Inspired by Beloved Angels Danny & Mick

Custom Quilted Coats, Wallhangings & MORE

"From there to here, From here to there, Funny things are everywhere.

Especially with a greyhound in your life!

Guest psholer
Secret Bunny is so much fun! I did that last year but didn't know to put a name on the outside of the box. I hope I was much better at Secret Santa.

You were a great SS, I loved everything and will treasure the picture of Finnula forever.

Guest junefour

You were a great SS, I loved everything and will treasure the picture of Finnula forever.

I wanted to do something special for you, when Trudy told me she passed I wasn't sure but I hoped you would like the picture. I enjoyed being your secret santa!

I had three wonderful secret santas' that spoiled my babies terribly!

Edited by junefour