Need Some Insight

Guest lotsogreysmom

I am so sorry. I will keep your family in my thoughts.

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry. My heart and prayers are with you. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

OMG! I'm so very sorry.

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

I am so very sorry for the loss your family has had this holiday season. I hope that the special memories that you have of your pup will bring you comfort in the days ahead.

Carol Ann

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

If it's not too late, I would suggest asking for a necropsy. If it was poison, you would want to know what it was so that another of your hounds doesn't get into the same stuff. If it isn't, that will put your mind at ease.

:f_red

Kristen with

Penguin (L the Penguin) Flying Penske x L Alysana

Costarring The Fabulous Felines: Squeak, Merlin, Bailey & Mystic

68sgSRq.jpg

Guest lotsogreysmom
If it's not too late, I would suggest asking for a necropsy. If it was poison, you would want to know what it was so that another of your hounds doesn't get into the same stuff. If it isn't, that will put your mind at ease.

:f_red

There is no poison anywhere in my house....so I know it's not that. We do not buy or put out any poison because of the amount of dogs we have. Our house is as doggie proof as you can get. We are at a loss as to what caused this. Talked to a friend that is a vet and and knows the evet we went to and she is going to call him tomorrow and pick his brain as to what he thinks caused it. She is thinking it sounds like a stroke or rupture in the brain.

I'm so very sorry that you are facing this shocking and heartbreaking loss. Please accept my heartfelt condolences and know that you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

I am so sorry for your loss. My heart Grey Pepsi, was an epileptic and we had to let her cross the bridge when she too went into nonstop seizures. It was horrible, but IV Valium did stop them - however, with no guarantees that she would come out of it, I couldn't stand to see her in such a state. The evet let us be present the whole time they assessed her. My heart goes out to you and your family!

Edited by Pepsi2004
pepsi-2009.jpg?t=1262016678

I am so, so sorry. My sympathies to you and your family.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)