Thank You Retiredracers

Guest psholer

Guest psholer

I got a notice yesterday that a package was waiting at the post office for me and went to pick it up today, it was from Fiona's SS :yay

Thank you so much Sheila, Kulee, and Elphie! We loved all the gifts, and teasers you sent. Fiona looks adorable in her pink Christmas collar, and she shared some of her cookies with Finnigan and Isolde.

I loved the pin, it looks just like her!

All of the loot

DecPart3005.jpg

A close up of the pin

DecPart3003.jpg

My very own present

DecPart3010.jpg

Sharing cookies with Isolde

DecPart3017.jpg

And Finnigan sitting for a cookie

DecPart3014.jpg

Fiona - I love my new collar, aren't I beautiful

DecPart3016.jpg

Thank roo Santa - treats, collars, and a new toy - what more could a girl want :paw

I'm glad they enjoyed everything and that you and the puppers liked it.

Fiona was fun to shop for and she looks beautiful in her pink Xmas collar. I enjoyed making the pin... she has a lot of personality and I hope the pin reflects that.

Have a GREYT holiday,

Sheila, Elphie & Kulee

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

I'm glad they enjoyed everything and that you and the puppers liked it.

Fiona was fun to shop for and she looks beautiful in her pink Xmas collar. I enjoyed making the pin... she has a lot of personality and I hope the pin reflects that.

Have a GREYT holiday,

Sheila, Elphie & Kulee

Wow Sheila you are talented - you made the pin ? It is adorable ! (my birthday is in June - hint,hint ;)

mollysiggy-1.jpgemmasiggy-1.jpg