Big Percy!

TheFullHouse

At last the secret is revealed! Elli, you keep a great secret!!! I had no idea who you were! My thanks for all the wonderful gifts you sent Emmy & Andy and myself. You made a wonderful SS! Give that big boy a great big hug and kiss from all of us! I hope you and yours have a wonderful holiday! Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts!

Judy, Emmy & Andy!

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest BigPercyInMa

You, Andy and Emmy are very welcome :D I'm thinking you got the note cards, too???

I was laughing at the coincidence that we got Andy and Emmy. Percy looks like their triplet :lol

I had so much fun getting stuff for you guys and I'm glad you liked everything :confetti

Percy thinks Andy is quite the handsome fellow B) However, I had to order Percy a poster of Emmy. He wants to hang it over his bed :wub::wub::wub:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to you, Judy, and all of Jillys Full House :D

Also, thanks for all the great pics you posted in the Elf's thread :D (Sorry, can't stop grinning!)