Jen (mommy2gideon)

TheFullHouse

Bullitt & Pistols package arrived this morning! They were so excited to get their presents. Thank you so much! You did a wonderful job on the jammies!

IMG_3961.jpg

IMG_3962.jpg

The boys love all their new toys! Thank you for everything and for sewing from a pattern for the first time, you did a wonderful job!!!! These will come in handy in the next couple of days because it's supposed to get very cold here!

Thank you so much for everything!

Judy, Pistol & Bullitt

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest Mommy2Gideon
Bullitt & Pistols package arrived this morning! They were so excited to get their presents. Thank you so much! You did a wonderful job on the jammies!

IMG_3961.jpg

IMG_3962.jpg

The boys love all their new toys! Thank you for everything and for sewing from a pattern for the first time, you did a wonderful job!!!! These will come in handy in the next couple of days because it's supposed to get very cold here!

Thank you so much for everything!

Judy, Pistol & Bullitt

Oh I'm so glad your package arrived! I was really beginning to panic! They look GREAT! I'm glad they are enjoying their new toys!