Super Macskipper

Guest gonewtthewind1

Guest gonewtthewind1

Today we had to let our Superman go. It was hard for Skipper to breathe, and when dad came home he didn't even lift his head or open his eyes. Skippy was a brave soul, and and fought the lymphoma for so long. He left us surrounded by all who loved him, my mom and dad who owned him, Shelia and Greg who fostered him for over a year, myself, and our lovely vet who came in while off and cried with us. Fly free over the bridge Superman, and watch over us and protect us. We love you and will always miss you. We will see you again.

Becky

I am so sorry. :f_red

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Words cannot express what I felt for this quiet and oh so loving boy.

His family asked that I post another picture of him (there's one in the Health & Medical thread) but one picture's not enough.

Skipper12Dewey07.jpg

Skipper11Dewey07.jpg

Skipper27Dewey07.jpg

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

I remember Skipper...he was a special boy and had the shiniest coat I'd ever seen. I am so sorry.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

I'm so sorry, Becky. Please know that Drew and I are thinking of you and your Mom & Dad. What a fighter Skipper was though. He was the definition of a "Superman"! I hope he is pain-free and hanging out with all of his buddies at the bridge. :grouphug

I am so sorry. I know your pain so well. Know that our Angels are together~playing~eating...no more cancer. :grouphug:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.