Danny Says Thanks!

HeyGrey

A huge box arrived just a few minutes ago and just in the St. Nick of time as we're leaving shortly for home for the holidays. Danny knows this box is for him - without a word from me, he's been checking it out. I'm not sure when I'll get a chance to open it but I want to send a huge thank you to the Kunkel family in Jacksonville, FLA. Merry Merry Christmas!!! :lol:wub::reindeer:Peace:Peace:snow

Edited by HeyGrey

[gallery_4177_3286_2416.jpg Neighbor Mike

Inspired by Beloved Angels Danny & Mick

Custom Quilted Coats, Wallhangings & MORE

"From there to here, From here to there, Funny things are everywhere.

Especially with a greyhound in your life!

Hi We're back! WOW! Danny says thank you ROOOO! This box had no bottom! Presents just kept coming out but it was all over as far as Danny was concerned when the yellow ducky appeared. He loves it and it went in the car for the long- squeek, squeek 3.5 hrs- squeek, sqeek. Actually, he slept with it between his paws for quite a while. The card included was hilarious, a greyhound version of Christmas Story, it gives new meaning to doubledog dare. Thanks for the beautiful collar, bountiful treats, toys, goodies, more toys. We wish you a Happy Happy Christmas and Bountiful New Year!! Amazingly generous GIJenn51, Trouble & Ruler! Thank you so much!!!

You were so generous, I thought I should parcel out the toys over time so some of them are tucked away but evidently not tuck far enough away. I just rescued Danny from the turkey - it still had all the tags on & I didn't want him swallowing paper & plastic. Did I get a Look!!! He was quite exasperated until I gave him the turkey back. It's now on top of the pile of stuffies. He loves the vanilla cookies and I had to read the label twice to be sure they were dog cookies and not human cookies, they smelled so good. (as if I didn't have enough cookies, pie & food over the holidays) Thanks again, Jenn, Trouble & Ruler! Happy, Healthy, Bountiful New Year!