Tons Of Prayers And Good Thoughts Needed

My former foster, Skipper, was diagnosed with lymphoma in August. He started chemo but couldn't tolerate it well (major stomach issues) but did well on pred for a while. In October, after consulting with Dr. Couto, he started a new regime of meds and did okay but lymph nodes started enlarging again in November. We started low doses of chemo again but he is just not doing well.

If you can say some prayers and keep him in your thoughts over the next few days it would be very much appreciated.

Skipper11Dewey07.jpg

I love you, SKipper.

**Update**

Skipper is really bad this morning and his parents are bringing him in this morning (I work at his vet's office, btw) for euthanasia.

Skipper is gone. :cry1 He's now pain and cancer free. I'm sure he's being greeted by Lacey Laine and my Crooked girl and all of the others.

Edited by retiredracers

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

The pic posted of Skipper was taken a Dewey this year(a mini goal we set when he was first diagnosed).

He is one of my favorite fosters (we had him for quite a while), very special and he needed a special home which he found with his Mom and Dad.

I'm sure our Crooke will be waiting at the bridge to show him the ropes.

Oh Skipper Sweetheart~Run to the Angels. Angel LaceyLaine is waiting for you. Hold tight to each other and remember there is no more Lymphoma at the Bridge~no more chemo~no more tears. Cross swiftly and peacefully honey. :grouphug I am so sorry.

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.