Andy

Guest 8_Greyt_Greys

Guest 8_Greyt_Greys

Andy was a beautiful red fawn. He was 5 yr old. He had been in a home and they returned him in Aug.

He was so sweet. This week he started not wanting to eat. Last night his breathing got heavy. This morning it was no better. But he still wanted to potty with his friends and wag his tail. he even wanted a hug.

We loaded him up and went to the vets. He loved car rides. It broke my heart watching him look out the window. I knew in my heart it was not good and we would not be bringing him home. The vets took x-rays and that damn cancer took another one. He had lung cancer. It took him so fast. Run free sweet boy we love you!

post-3825-1198209103_thumb.jpg

Oh no... :cry1 So unfair. :( I'm sure Andy leaves many broken hearts behind. Godspeed, sweet boy... :gh_run

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest PhillyPups

Run with the angels sweet Andy, I am sure the Queen greeted you at the bridge. She will take one look at you and think you are her brother ~ you went knowing you were loved ~

I am so sorry. This monster disease has taken so many of our precious babes. Run free sweetie...you are in very good company at the Bridge. My deepest sympathy and prayers. :grouphug:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest dwolfe711

:weep Way, way too young - but I'm glad he was with your family his last few months - he knew the love of a forever home - we are so sorry for your loss -

Donna