Thank You Aero, Cricket, And Kanga Roo

Guest AlmondJoy

Guest nerak254

Boy was I excited when my mom brought that package in for me!! :confetti:snow:confetti:reindeer:confetti:snow:confetti I cried :violin until she opened it for me and I let that stuffie know who was boss and look very chic in my new collar ( mom will post photo soon) and I did the best happy dance ever when I smelled Burp Dog tasty treats. Thanks for being my ss's; I'm a lucky girl!!!! :lol

Boy was I excited when my mom brought that package in for me!! :confetti:snow:confetti:reindeer:confetti:snow:confetti I cried :violin until she opened it for me and I let that stuffie know who was boss and look very chic in my new collar ( mom will post photo soon) and I did the best happy dance ever when I smelled Burp Dog tasty treats. Thanks for being my ss's; I'm a lucky girl!!!! :lol

So glad you liked everything -- we were wondering whether you were waiting until Christmas to break open the packages. We're looking forward to seeing the lovely Miss Aruba in her NancyB collar -- the girls, Cricket and Roo, helped select one that reminded them of the ocean and Aruba.

Have a wonderful Christmas/holiday and a Happy New Year!

Love,

your secret santas

Aero, Cricket & Roo

Aero: http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?d=kees+uncatchable; our bridge angel (1/04/02-8/2/07) Snickers; our bridge angel (1/04/02-2/29/08) Cricket; Kanga Roo: oops girl 5/26/07; Doctor Thunder http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?z=P_31Oj&a...&birthland=