Prayers For The Flashman

Patti - Checking in to see how the Flashster is doing. Might I suggest that you put Miss Laceys collar on Flash along with his own.. That seemed to make Ryce feel better when Bo went to the bridge. When we lost Jim four weeks later, his collar went on Ryce too. Hugs and kisses to you and Fred and and extra hug for Jesse. A warm cuddle with Flash from me.

L.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Physically" the Flashman is doing much better. I have added kibble to his chicken and rice today and so far so good. He also is now taking cookies so that is a good sign too. Thank you for the prayers and good thoughts for our little man. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Patricia,

As my dog Kramer aged, he could no longer tolerate things like rawhide. You mentioned Flash had been chewing on a rawhide. I had to stop giving the K-Man all kinds of things. Not sure how old Flash is, but just a thought. He couldn't even eat his FAVORITE snack, carrots!

Best wishes!

Susan

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Glad to see he's feeling better.

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.

How ya doing Flashy?

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!