Prayers For The Flashman

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Patti - Kisses and hugs to the Flashster. Hoping this is just a temporary aberration of da tummy. Thinking of you all and hoping for an easy fix.

L.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Poor Flashy, hoping and praying its just a little bug or something.

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.

Thanks all. The Flashman got sick once more in the night. I am going to have to have Stanley Cleaners come and clean the carpet in our bedroom. I can not get that horrible huge stain up and of course we have very light beige carpeting. I gave him some more Cerenia this morning and after much coaxing he ate some scrambled eggs and a piece of dry toast mixed in. So far it has stayed down but food is not of interest to him. I made boiled skinless chicken breasts and the rice is now cooking in the broth. Dr. Beth called this morning so that we could schedule Cody Angelo's surgery and we discussed the Flashman. She thinks it's a combo of missing his sister and an upset tummy. She is in until 10:00pm tonight if needed. Thank you for the good thoughts for our little boy. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Patti, just an afterthought. You know that Toby is Amber's heart dog. She has had him for almost 8 years now. When she ran away and ended up being in a foster home and was gone for 16 months, he really scared me. He started throwing up on a regular basis after he ate. He was morose and laid around.

Off to the vet's we went, tests showed absolutely nothing. We were talking about the possibility of him mourning Amber being gone. The vet put him on carafate for his tummy, and I switched him to a sensitive stomach kibble.

The vomiting quit.

Since she's back home, he's back on the regular kibble, no more carafate, and no more vomiting.

Perhaps Flashman is mourning his sweet sister Lacers :(

This was also my thought.

Hope he feels better soon.

My little boy is just so forlorn. :cry1

100_4455.jpg

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest WarmheartedPups

Flash guy, Otis here.....

I will immediately start a sleep in until you are feeling better!!!

Otis Out

Prayers for Flashman and a quick recovery. :hope

Patti, just an afterthought. You know that Toby is Amber's heart dog. She has had him for almost 8 years now. When she ran away and ended up being in a foster home and was gone for 16 months, he really scared me. He started throwing up on a regular basis after he ate. He was morose and laid around.

Off to the vet's we went, tests showed absolutely nothing. We were talking about the possibility of him mourning Amber being gone. The vet put him on carafate for his tummy, and I switched him to a sensitive stomach kibble.

The vomiting quit.

Since she's back home, he's back on the regular kibble, no more carafate, and no more vomiting.

Perhaps Flashman is mourning his sweet sister Lacers :(

I think you are right on this :(

I have found that there is a bit of delay, you know, when they finally realize that their buddy is not coming back.

Kinda like us :cry1

Lisa

Guest LolasMom

Awww Flash, I hope you feel better soon sweetheart :kiss2

Might sound strange but when my girl Button lost her best friend, Zipper after 14 years (and seemed quite depressed), my vet gave me some homeopathic drops that seemed to help quite a lot.

Hugs & prayers sent your way.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project