Finally, Our Ss Package Has Arrived...

Guest K9Cookies

This is just crazy!!! I haven't opened the package yet, but the return address is the exact same street I used to live on in my old college town! :offwall Kalamazoo, Michigan!!! I can't believe it! Western Michigan University is where DH and I went to school. Both of us grew up outside of Detroit (me- Canton, MI and DH- south of Port Huron). We met at Western and we were both in the Bronco Marching Band (where we met and fell in love :blush ). We graduated in 1999 and I stayed to get my master's. The second year of grad school, I was roommates with someone who had a dog. That limited our housing options and we managed to find a place on the outskirts of town in a place called Milwood. This is just crazy. We lived on the same street in Kalamazoo, Michigan!

Can you believe that, Secret Santa?!? :jaw

You probably had no way of knowing, but Western is a huge part of our lives. My screen name is my initials and then WMU for Western! No one else gets it, but maybe you did! I can't wait to open the package...I'm trying to hold out until DH gets home. It feels heavy, but kind of light at the same time. :dunno Don't reveal yourself yet. We'll open everything tonight (if that's OK) and I'll post pics tomorrow.

I am just floored! Do you go to school or work at WMU? You better not be a Central fan living that close!!! Do you live in Milwood???

edited to remove actual street name...maybe not such a good idea! and to add questions

Edited by KRKWMU

Guest savvyprchick

Nope :)

ETA: I just remembered that I was your Evil Elf... so duh, I guess I did know from the beginning who your SS is :rolleyes: LOL, guess I was an evil elf to too many to remember them all! :lol

Edited by savvyprchick

We opened our package last night and THANK YOU to Gen and the gang (Peanut on GT)! The dogs went nuts over those squeaker toys. (2 have already been torn apart :blink:) and the blankets will be greyt for them. Fixer immediately tried to claim the hot chocolate mix for himself and ran to the dog door with it! We headed him off though!

Thanks SO much. Everything is just perfect! We are headed to Michigan on Saturday. The blankets will definitely come in handy. I will upload our pictures tonight so you can see how happy the puppers were last night. :blush

Happy Holidays :reindeer (and GO Broncos!),

Kristin, Drew, Fixer, Gracey and Bonnie

I am so glad you liked everything! We had fun putting it all together...

Since I can now answer your original questions since you know who I am...

Such a small world! Who would have known.... LOL

I do not work at WMU or go to school there.

We live in the Milwood Townhouses since September. LOL wonder if it is the same apartment/townhouse number.

Now that you explained your user ID i totally get it!! I was so confused before! :)

Have a safe trip to Michigan!!

Gen

We live in the Milwood Townhouses since September. LOL wonder if it is the same apartment/townhouse number.

Gen

It is a very small world! I can't remember the house number, but we lived in a 2 bedroom townhouse in the back parallel to the golf course fence. I liked it there. It was quiet and everyone pretty much did their own thing. That was back about 7 years ago though.

Thanks again for all of the goodies! I'll make sure to post pictures tonight! :snow

Gen

It is a very small world! I can't remember the house number, but we lived in a 2 bedroom townhouse in the back parallel to the golf course fence. I liked it there. It was quiet and everyone pretty much did their own thing. That was back about 7 years ago though.

Thanks again for all of the goodies! I'll make sure to post pictures tonight! :snow

You must have been across from where we are. It is still pretty quite here. Some "nosey neighbors" but I guess that is to be expected.

Can't wait for the photos!!