Update To Otis' Ultrasound Sos

Guest WarmheartedPups

Guest WarmheartedPups
Deer Otis,

Thank Hebben yu is alrite! Yu are full of da curije! And now da food! I do KNOT no what all yu guys is tawking about--Gowden ArchEs?

I was worrying fur yu all day! In support of Sams laze in, I did KNOT pee in are howse today. Too much effort to get up and adjust my man-dage.

Sum day yu splain about des ArchEs, ok?

Yur bud,

George

Otis heer,

George.....dood.....da Golden Arches.....Mickey D's.....MacDonalds....burgers....fish o fillay....tato sticks, appo pies, hmmmmmmm.

Dont you got MacDonolds in Noo England? Maybe day got MacDonolds in Old England? Look around guy...you is missin out.

Iff you go true the dribe true....and you hang yur head out the automagical window....day will gib you a biskie if you look hungry. You got da look man.

Otis OUT.

p.s. tanks for layin around all day in support of da laze in.

Edited by WarmheartedPups

Oh, thank doG he's OK. Talica used to do the GSoD when she was palpated, too, but the change in peeing and certainly the blood must have been quite scary :grouphug

You are hysterical writing as Otis; I was snorting stuff out my nose.

Jennifer

large.Luna-siggy2.jpg.680c6a7875af13e962feb80ca4d0cfb7.jpg

Jennie with her hedgehogs and Guinea pigs, and remembering Luna, Queen of the Piggies

Guest WarmheartedPups
Oh, thank doG he's OK. Talica used to do the GSoD when she was palpated, too, but the change in peeing and certainly the blood must have been quite scary :grouphug

You are hysterical writing as Otis; I was snorting stuff out my nose.

Jennifer

:rofl :rofl me too!!!

Edited by WarmheartedPups

I'm glad Otis is doing OK. Give him a smoochie and some McDonald's from us, please.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Dear Otis,

We're so glad to hear you are OK, that you did KNOT take the elevator to the light and that they have finally given you food. The Golden Arches! French fries! Man, it's been ages since our curmudgeonly old dad has gotten us fries. Oh, wait... we did get Tater Tots tonight. But I digress...

Happy to have you with us again,

The Joisey Girls

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)

Guest lizjaye

Gud News OTIS:

Glad to reed dat u r alibe. AND, u got espeshal fud too. My mean mommy donot allow dat fud in de houwse. I tell her all de time, MOMMY I Like de smell of dat place let's Gooo dere. BUTT NO. Maybe fur chriss mass I can talwk her into it.

Gud news Otis glad de news it gud.

Garf

Guest Greylove2

yaaaaaaaaayyyyy way tu go..u r mi hero. u dsrve lots o gud fud an treets as mani as u want an a mckey brger! we only gt mcky brgers on spcl kasions..cuse mommi say me an mi sistr r lik vultrs n the kar eatin them..i thnk a vltr is lk a prncss

febe n sidny