Update To Otis' Ultrasound Sos

Guest WarmheartedPups

Guest WarmheartedPups

OTIS HERE.......

I am Alibe!!!! I am Alibe!!! I went to da Golden Arches and had a burgurr...wid NO pickels.....den I came home and demanded my supper too.....and I got a big bowl of food....wid a bit of Salmon.....

Wow....heres what happened at the Vet.......A traveling man...maybe a gypsy..... came to the Vets and his name was dockter Rwalph. Dey calls him da dog Whisperer.....he did da uldrasound.....dey put jelly on my belly and he had a magik wand dat touched my kid knees, my blatter, my spilleen, my spine, my aorta, ALL my insides!!!! He took pictures, but no flashy thing.

I jus laid on my bak.....reel still...ready to bite him if he made a move to steel any jewelery I may hab left. He was bery nice.

He said 'Merry Chrismus Otis, you is healthy!!!!!! You is a HEALTHY DOG!!!!.... My mommee looked so happy. I am sooooo tired now.....thanks to all my friends that stood by me....or laid by me....or jus slept through the hole thing......I IS A HEALTHY DOG!!!!! I weally weally need a nap. I told Roo to wake me up when its snack time.

A word of warning to all my dood friends....dont PEE IN DA HOUZE......dey may NOT let you eat for weeks!!!! I lucked out!.

My Mom wants to speak now: Otis....OUT

Thanks everyone...I was so nervous for Otis.....I think sitting and typing and pretending I was a dog for hours helped relieve the stress. Thanks for all your fun :P comments and support.

Not sure why Otis was/is peeing in the house and had blood in his urine. He may have passed a stone. Also no reason for the GSOD whenever you press his gut firmly...

He hasnt peed in the house for three days now...and his Ultrasound showed him to be in good shape....they also saw his adrenal glands which helps to eliminate Cushings too.

This is a good X-Mas present. :) We will go day to day.

Mom of Otis and Roo...napping now!

Edited by WarmheartedPups

Oh Otttis...dis iz da Flashman. Mommee an me thinkz dat youz were sew bravez. Wee are sew happee dat youz iz healfee. Merrrrrrry Chrxistmes. :yay

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest WarmheartedPups
Good news :)

Also no reason for the GSOD whenever you press his gut firmly...

Almost all greys I know do that :rolleyes:

Seriously? They palpate his abdomen and GSOD or pick him up under the belly..... once.....never made that mistake again......GSOD....

Seriously?

Got scared when the title said his belly was full but recovered now that I see what it's full of. :P Glad to hear the good news on both counts. :)

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Guest guinness_the_greyt

Das AWWWSUM Otis!!

Way too bee strong! My Mom takes us too the golden archs too affer a visit too the evil vet... I thinks they putt the golden archs next too the vets office on purrpus! Cuz iffin theer wussn't the GAR-UN-TEE of meat in my immediate future then I aint goin too the vet!

So glads yer allrite man! Now eats yerselb sum brocoli an stinks yerb mom outta the room for allmost starbin yoo too DEATH!

Peez Out,

Guinn

Guest 2Brindles

Deer Otisss,

Dis hear is Ronan and I is vewy glad yur tummE is feewin better. I is wecoverwing from a booboo too that my mawmmy is tellin me not to choo or scwatch. Here is a cookie from me to you,

:cookie

Ronan

Seriously? They palpate his abdomen and GSOD or pick him up under the belly..... once.....never made that mistake again......GSOD....

Seriously?

Well, the only one of mine that did/does it is Blitz, before his exploratory abdominal surgery. Never did figure out why, but that seems to be much reduced now.

Edited by dmswartzfager

Deanna with galgo Willow, greyhound Finn, and DH Brian
Remembering Marcus (11/16/93 - 11/16/05), Tyler (2/3/01 - 11/6/06), Frazzle (7/2/94 - 7/23/07), Carrie (5/8/96 - 2/24/09), Blitz (3/28/97 - 6/10/11), Symbra (12/30/02 - 7/16/13), Scarlett (10/10/02 - 08/31/13), Wren (5/25/01 - 5/19/14),  Rooster (3/7/07 - 8/28/18), Q (2008 - 8/31/19), and Momma Mia (2002 - 12/9/19).

Guest Tenderhearts

Otis, dude, thank doG you didn't go towards the light! :clap :clap :clap :clap

My belly is full and I'm sure glad your belly is full of food too!!!!! :nod:D

Your happy canine compadre in Kansas,

Dandy Randy :paw

PS. I'm not possessed anymore either! ;)

Guest kaotic1

Dat is gweayt news Otis... I am gwad dey decided to feed yose again!!! I will now return to my regularly skeduled lazing and stop my laze in. I will still be sweeping i just won't do it wit dat militant look!! Make sure you gets extra treats the next few daze to make up for all da wasting away you did!!

Sam

Guest WarmheartedPups
Dat is gweayt news Otis... I am gwad dey decided to feed yose again!!! I will now return to my regularly skeduled lazing and stop my laze in. I will still be sweeping i just won't do it wit dat militant look!! Make sure you gets extra treats the next few daze to make up for all da wasting away you did!!

Sam

Deer Sam, You are a weally good friend...dood! You started a laze in fer me!!!! What commitment....what a brudder!..U let me know if I can EBER help u. .....I will do a sleep in any time you want...I owe you one!!

Your Pal,

Otis

Otis...I am gwad dat des dastardwy deed is obber. U sed u wayed bery still on de table and did not move. R u sure u weren't jus past out? If somebody puts dat cold jewwey on my tummy I dun't tink I cud way still. U are some brave guy.

Gwad your tummy is finawy full and dat u are ok.

Merry Christmas to u and your mommy. She must be rewieved...

Misser Skorch

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.

Deer Otis,

Thank Hebben yu is alrite! Yu are full of da curije! And now da food! I do KNOT no what all yu guys is tawking about--Gowden ArchEs?

I was worrying fur yu all day! In support of Sams laze in, I did KNOT pee in are howse today. Too much effort to get up and adjust my man-dage.

Sum day yu splain about des ArchEs, ok?

Yur bud,

George

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Guest wmlcml6

I'm so happy to read this. Not only do I love reading any post by Otis, it's so nice to know you are okay.

Eat well, and I hope you have pleasant dreams tonight. :-)