Please Pray For Scooter *updated #41*

Guest Nutmeg1

Guest Nutmeg1

Scooter is in the hospital with a fever. He injured his leg on Saturday after trying to get up the stairs. His x-ray came back ok, but I brought him home on Monday night and he threw up everything he ate and began coughing like there was something caught in this throat. Then, yesterday morning, he had trouble breating so I took him in to Dr. B. They x-rayed his lungs and they look ok. He started on antibiotics to try to help the fever. They are keeping him again tonight. When he fell down the stairs on Saturday, he took me with him. I now have a pretty good lump on the back of my head and a black eye...and I am getting married Christmas eve! Anyway, please send some good wishes for Scooter to get over whatever this is so he can come home to me. I would appreciate it.

Edited by Nutmeg1

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sending my many prayers and gentle hugs to you both. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Oh good grief Meg...If he's at Dr. B's...he'll be just fine! Dear just emptied a crate from there, just for Scooter! They'll spoil him rotten.

Please keep us posted though. Holler if you need anything. :snow

Sending healing prayers for Scooter. I also hope you are feeling ok and that your eye returns to its normal color by Christmas eve.

Cosmo (Fuzz Face Cosmos), Holmes (He's a Dream), Boomer (USS Baby Boomer), Ella and missing our angels Clay (Red Clay), Train (Nite Train), Trip (Bock's Teddy Bear),Larry (Bohemian Frigid) and Jimmy (Bohemian Raw)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Nutmeg1

Update on Scooter...he has been at the vet for all this time. We thought we were going to lose him for a time, but Dr. B has taken him off of his meds for the time being. He is better. He was having trouble keeping food down, and at first we thought it was a brain tumor. We went in to see him the Sat. before x-mas and he had such a nice turn around. He is now active and ready to come home. We cannot bring him home as of yet, as he is still having trouble keeping food down. He coughs it up. Dr. B thinks maybe it is his meds, pheno and pot. bromide. We are waiting for the next seizure at this time to see what meds we might want to try. Please continue to keep him in your thoughts. We don't know when we will be able to bring him home.