Thank You Ss!

Guest spider9174

Guest spider9174

I arrived home yesterday to a box full of wonderful surprises. I "let" Gable open one yesterday as he was quite interested in what was going on in the box! He opened a stuffie shaped like an oven mit...ah, now many he won't chew on mine! (I have two without thumbs!) He was quite disappointed I wouldn't let him open more, but he loved the mit and played with it until bedtime.

And many thanks from the little fuzzies...they will got a present too.

Gable says thanks...woof woof!

Natasha

Guest LazyBones

you're very welcome, and i'm glad to hear that gable liked it! :)

after doing a little spying to find out a little about him, and discovering that he liked to steal your oven mitts, i couldn't resist. and then later i realized how easily it could be made into a stuffy.

years ago, i had a ferret myself named jinx, and she and pokey had a unique friendship. so, i have a soft spot for those little guys, and thought i'd include a little something for yours.

i am guessing you're waiting on opening the rest, and if so, there are some items in there which need to be out of gable's reach (though i imagine you have the package safe and secure already).

merry christmas to you and your family! :Peace