Hazel Thinks Nancy14 Is The Bestest Ever!

Guest luckydog

Guest luckydog

Oh my! I waited until hubby got home last night to open up the huge box and at that point Hazel went nutso! She *loves* the liver treats so much that I've had to resort in hiding the container in the fridge. The Newman's treats will probably have to be put in there as well. I think she's plotting on how to open the fridge door while I"m out of the house. :lol

Then we opened the squeaky/grunty and it was all over for her. Oh the joy and helicopter tail! Lovelovelove that fuzzywuzzy.

The beautiful collar brought tears to my eyes (I'm a bad greymommy--Hazel still uses the collar we got when we adopted her). but now I've got something lovely for her to wear when we go out. And I loved the pic of your doggies. Stunning brindles!

I'm opening the items for me on xmas--unless of course there is something edible in there that I would enjoy now? :P

I'm working on pics. Hubby took a bunch, but I need to go thru them and crop them for size.

Oh, Gail, I am so glad that you liked everything. I had fun choosing things that I thought she might like. My guys like big stuffies that make a noise almost before you touch it, so I thought Hazel would too. The collar is from Nancy B. She does beautiful work with collars. I had a hard time choosing.

There is nothing that will spoil, so I hope you enjoy your gifts on Christmas Day.

Have a very Merry Christmas. Can't wait to see pictures.

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.