How Can I Get A Terrified Dog Into The Vets Office?

I'd call ahead and let them know about what time you'll be there so someone can come out and help get her in. I wouldn't try to carry her in case she panicked and somehow got away from you.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

Good news. :) Did you use the Rescue Remedy?

Yep, used the Rescue Remedy. Tomorrow we embark on yet another adventure to see Dr. Fisher. Time to try from the other side of the building now. I'm quickly running out of directions from which we can approach.

Edited by gracegirl

Poppy the lurcher 11/24/23
Gabby the Airedale 7/1/18
Forever missing Grace (RT's Grace), Fenway (not registered, def a greyhound), Jackson (airedale terrier, honorary greyhound), and Tessie (PK's Cat Island)

Good news. :) Did you use the Rescue Remedy?

Yep, used the Rescue Remedy. Tomorrow we embark on yet another adventure to see Dr. Fisher. Time to try from the other side of the building now. I'm quickly running out of directions from which we can approach.

:P:goodluck