Halle Is Practicing Restraint And Patience.

Guest greyhound_mommy

Guest greyhound_mommy

But mommy is not doing so well! We got our package today...........well ok Halle did. :lol

"We are patiently awaiting Christmas morning. Daddy had to open it while mommy was away thinking it was the coat they won me on the auction. It wasn't and daddy said there were a couple of nicely wrapped items. Mommy keeps questioning daddy on how what they were like. I think mommy is going to put them under the tree. I doubt she can keep herself from seeing what they are for 8 more days."

Thank you ahead of time SS!!!!!!!!

Halle LOVES her treats and since her brother got his own box she doesn't have to share! She is having her surgery Wednesday (I got the date wrong and thought it was last week.) So tonight she will get extra yummies before bed since she can't eat after I get home from work tomorrow.

Guest greyhound_mommy

Well Halle's being very patient although I have caught her several times nosing through the presents lol. We decided tonight we'll let her open her prezzies since she is having surgery tomorrow. Ok ok I must admit I can't wait lol. But we thought it would be nice to let her have them tonight since she will be all sore and might not get to enjoy them fully for awhile. We'll post pictures tonight when we open them. :)