Coco Says Thank You Secret Santa!

Guest PetersMom

Guest PetersMom

When my package arrived today, I was so excited. Just smelling the box was enough to get me hopping all over the kitchen.

Since my brother Mel Gibson got to open his presents, Mom let me open mine. I was so excited! When Mom opened the box and showed me what was inside, I smelled the treats first. Then I admired my pretty new collar and bookmark. Mom especially loves the mug and spoon and said she is going to use it for hot chocolate. I thought that sounded pretty good but she usually doesnt share anything chocolate with me. Mel was very excited too and tried to steal anything from the box that he could. I think I will share the yummy treats with him, thats the nice thing to do.

Here is my stuff, from my special Secret Santa....

102_2778.jpg

Me and my new special stuffie on the couch...

102_2779.jpg

Playing with the squeaker....

102_2781.jpg

Letting Mel Gibson know who's stuffie it is - he is very jealous but he got his own stuffie from his Secret Santa, so I dont feel so bad.

102_2785.jpg

Thanks so much Secret Santa - my presents were wonderful and really made my day!!

Love,

Coco Bean