To My Friend Guinness...

Guest tammymacb

Guest tammymacb

Dear Guinness-

When my Mama came home from shopping today there was a big ol' box on the porch and it said it was from you. She called me into the kitchen to see what was in it and I gotta say, I was pretty excited.

I loved squeaking the toys and had a chicken treat. 'Course Mama made me share a treat with my brothers and sisters and I didn't think THAT was fair...Anyways, Daddy has already hung my bling on my collar, the magnet is up, and I tried on the jester collar which was very lovely, cept my brothers thought it was a squeak toy and tried to pull it off my neck.. :blink: How did you know Mama loved M&M's?

You are the best Secret Santa ever and I wanted to say thank you.

Shuggie

Edited by tammymacb

Guest guinness_the_greyt

Deer Shuggie Boogie!

Glad yoo weren't offended by me sendin yoo Hound Anti-wrinkly creem! Cuz yer sooooo lubberly that I wanted too keeps yoo lookin hot hot hot for menny years too come!! HUBBA BUBBA!

Yoo habs one more prezzie coming!!! :heart I thinks yoo'll likes it... verry bee-fitting a fiesty gal likes yoo!

Merry Merry Cissmass!

*chatters*,

Guinn

Guiness always scores with the prettiest girls.

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

Guest guinness_the_greyt

HUBBA BUBBA!

I seebs the bling goes well with herb blinged out collar!!! :wub:

Miss Shuggie Boogie yoo are wellcome on my couch ennyday!!! :smokin

*chatters*,

Guinn

Guest tammymacb

To My New Fella Guinn,

My Mama always says I look beautiful in pink. Then what should arrive today? An awesome pink, pirate martingale! It will go perfect with my pink tag collar! I'm gonna be more and more beautiful ( specially with my ring bling ). You are the bestest man ever!

XOXO

Shuggie

Guest guinness_the_greyt

My deerhist Shuggie Boogie,

I'm so glads yoo likes the new collar!! :wub: Yer gonna look like a princess with attitude in it!! YOWZA!

Iffin yer mom habs time pleese habs herb post more pics of yer lubbery self! ;) I promiss not too post them on my Broods Gone Wild website!

*chatters*,

Guinn