Jazz.............

Jazz.........

This is Pipers mommy I have to type this note for her, she is a lil short to reach the computer. Piper loooooves her secret santa package. Wow it was stocked full of greyt stuff. Your so sweet. Piper was lost in the box checking everything out, and already has things tucked through out the house in their safe places, but i'm making her share her goodies........ You let your family know how much we've enjoyed our gifts, and how much i loved the card.

Wishing you all a Blessed holiday season.... Piper, and her Family.

The Fruitloop crew: Piper, Bloomer, Sirius Black the kitty cat, Goober, .....Insane human crew: Nikki, Chuckles, Jakob (ds), Naomi baby girl........... and Our Angel babies,, Betsy (Betsy Kiss), Momma Cat, Blue Fish, and Georgie the g-pig.

Ok, so i read the cute lil santa card that was in the box. Yes i did open the card, and nope (unless i did some digging) i havent got a clue yet. so i'll be good.

Sorry there was a lot going on, when the box got here, many hands, paws, and noses trying to get at everything in the box.

The Fruitloop crew: Piper, Bloomer, Sirius Black the kitty cat, Goober, .....Insane human crew: Nikki, Chuckles, Jakob (ds), Naomi baby girl........... and Our Angel babies,, Betsy (Betsy Kiss), Momma Cat, Blue Fish, and Georgie the g-pig.

• 2 weeks later...