Good Thoughts For My Gracegirl Please

Guest crazy4greys

A similar thing happened to me with my first foster grey, in 2001. Phoenix, Autumn and foster grey Song were running in the back yard with no muzzles, because Phoenix and Autumn always did with no problems.

Well, Song took the lead in the race and then CHOMP! Phoenix bit her in her side. Off to the vet we go to get 5 staples in her side. I felt horrible that my dog just bit her and she was to go to her new home in 2 days. I had to call my adoption rep and explain. I even paid the bill since it was my fault. I swore I would never get to foster again. But, I did and now everyone wears muzzles, even just my pack when I have no fosters.

It is always better to be safe than sorry. :) I have 8 muzzles, so I'm never short!

I hope Gracie feels better! :getwell

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those of you who would like to continue off topic, feel free to do so here. Feel free to speculate, ponder and point fingers all you want. Only I was there to see what happened, but for those of you who know more than the rest of us, please feel free to continue.

For those of you who actually care about how Grace is doing, I've started a new topic. Feel free to send all well-wishes and good thoughts through that thread. For those of you who are truly concerned, I really do appreciate it. Many of you have been nothing short of wonderful, and to those I wish a very happy holidays!

Poppy the lurcher 11/24/23
Gabby the Airedale 7/1/18
Forever missing Grace (RT's Grace), Fenway (not registered, def a greyhound), Jackson (airedale terrier, honorary greyhound), and Tessie (PK's Cat Island)