I'm Taking Sheana To The Vet

Guest greybookends

Guest greybookends

The vet just called and said that Sheana's blood work came back text book perfect. He wishes his looked as good. It is most likely the weather flip flopping from cold to warm and back again.

I feel a little silly but Very much relieved. I have been a little paranoid about her health since the lymph node episode, because we never figured out what caused it.

We now have a record of blood work on file so that if anything happens in the future we now can compare it to something.

Thanks everyone for baring with me. :blush

I'm so glad it's nothing! You know, sometimes I think they just have off days, like we do. Sometimes I'm just sure something's going on with one of my dogs, and the next day they're prancing around and barking their heads off! :colgate

Guest greytelectric
Hope it's nothing serious! Has it gotten considerably colder? Eating ok? Gums nice and pink? Did ya check the lymphnodes behind her back legs? Dry nose?

:grouphug

OK. Where do I get that bumper sticker?

The vet just called and said that Sheana's blood work came back text book perfect. He wishes his looked as good. It is most likely the weather flip flopping from cold to warm and back again.

I feel a little silly but Very much relieved. I have been a little paranoid about her health since the lymph node episode, because we never figured out what caused it.

We now have a record of blood work on file so that if anything happens in the future we now can compare it to something.

Lori...did you put a cute coat & hat on her, then take her for a ride in the car? Could it be she just tricked you into taking her somewhere? They're sneaky like that.

I'm soooooooooooooo glad she's okay! Whew...Sheana Joy...don't do that anymore! :hehe

Guest greybookends

Lori...did you put a cute coat & hat on her, then take her for a ride in the car? Could it be she just tricked you into taking her somewhere? They're sneaky like that.

I'm soooooooooooooo glad she's okay! Whew...Sheana Joy...don't do that anymore! :hehe

Going to the vet is not her idea of a fun time. She is doing alright. I guess maybe she is just mellowing a little. She must be, because yesterday we were at a M&G at PetSmart and a really high strung and misbehaving Weimaraner puppy jumped at her face and she didn't eat it. I discovered later it actually made contact with her nose and left an imprint on the top of her nose and broke the skin on the inside of her nostril.

Edited by greybookends