Encouraged By Vet's Findings So Far...

Guest Heehoo

I called yesterday & they said Dear was eating really good. I'm going to go visit him after work tomorrow evening. I hope he gets to come home this week, Tuesday is his 9th birthday.

I've gotten some more request for pictures of him....here we go...

This is one of the very first pictures I took of him...

26_24.jpg

This was a picture of him last November:

Nov09687.jpg

Oct02376.jpg

This was when he broke his leg 2 yrs ago in the back yard playing...silly boy

Oct15440.jpg

With his buddy Jack

03775cd2.jpg

Mary Jo, he was 4 yrs old when this picture was taken...see how much he looks like Sadie!!!

62b7edcd.jpg

I love this picture

may29554.jpg

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Hilda, I'm just now "catching up" and just want you to know that our hearts are breaking for you! You are both in our prayers asking for God's healing hand to reach down and touch Dear and for this cancer to never return, and praying for many more years for you two to be together. love and prayers, sharon, Dan, Maggie, Andy, Frannie & Sunny.

What a sweetheart! I think our boys look sooooo much alike! :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest BlackandBrindle

Dear will always have a special place in my heart, because you are right, he and Sadie look so much alike.

:grouphug

You know we love you and Dear and are thinking and praying all sorts of good things for him.

And just so you know, Sadie sleeps with her mouth open a lot :)

Scritches to big brother Dear

I'm so sorry to hear the news...but glad to hear of the smiley face on his chart. Smiley faces are always good :grouphug

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest Winterwish

Oh Hilda,these photos are just gorgeous! Dear is so beautiful :wub::heart:wub:

Hopefully he can come home soon! I can't think of a better,and more timely,birthday present then coming home to mom. :hope:dogcookie

Guest GracieMae

I like the sound of the smiley face... sounds positive. I'm looking forward to hearing good news about your visit tonight. I hope dear Dear comes home real soon. Loved all the pictures. Wasn't Dear with Gracie Mae and Jack's on their first date, a double date? Prayers continue for your strength and Dear's healing.

Arleen, Gracie Mae, Buttercup & Sami

I called on my break, they said there was a smiley face on his chart! He's eating good & was sleeping. I'm gonna go visit this evening.