Great Revelations Aka Rev Is Gone

riverbosun

Oh no, this is still a shock. :( I can still see Rev's sweet face sitting on the floor at the condo in Dewey during the kick-off dinner watching all the activity. This is so difficult for you both and I am at a loss for words. Take care and please let your Mom know we are thinking of her too.

:gh_run2 Run free Great Revelations

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:gh_run

RainbowSky.jpg

I'm so sorry. :(

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

I hope you are soon able to find peace and comfort in your memories of Rev. I also hope he sends you a sign soon that he is ok.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

Guest Winterwish

:( Barbara I'm so sorry and send my condolences to you and your mother.

Your beloved boy Rev will always be with you both. :grouphug

Until you meet again,run and play free dear Rev ~ :candle:f_pink:gh_child:f_pink:candle

Quiet Man and I will never ever forget his good buddy Rev. He was a perfect dog in every way. We are thinking of you and your mom during this difficult time. :(:gh_run

Forever in my heart: my girl Raspberry & my boys Quiet Man, Murphy, Ducky, Wylie & Theo
www.greyhoundadventures.org & www.greyhoundamberalert.org & www.duckypaws.com

I just saw this. I'm so sorry to hear about Rev, he was so sweet and photogenic, no one could resist him when he begged for treats. He will be sorely missed.