Thinking Of My Lady

Guest LadyChester

Guest LadyChester

My dear, sweet Lady :clover

I hope they are having a birthday party for you at the Bridge today. I think of my beautiful Irish girlie every day but you've been on my mind even more this week -- this would have been your 11th birthday. Chester, Hooper, Stretch and Lily each got a new toy and yummy treats in your honor today. I only wish you could be here so that I could shower exta lovin', toys and treats on you,too. I'm pretty sure Chessie knew why today was extra special. One year ago we had your 10th birthday party and invited your very special hounds friends. You were so happy and doing so well that I never imagined you'd be called away six short months later. I miss you so much and hope you know how very much you were loved. You are a very big part of my heart and will be forever.

Happy Birthday, my Bally Brit Lady.

Love always :beatheart:heart:beatheart

Mom

Edited by LadyChester

Guest outofsighthound

Happy Birthday Lady girl! I remember when you came to my house with Chester to introduce me to greyhounds! You made yourself right at home and laid down on the rug by the kitchen stove. We didn't hear a peep out of you. I know your Mom misses you!

Guest whatahound

Kim,

They do live on in our hearts forever, All my funkids that are at the bridge live in my memories everyday.

Happy Birthday Lady, hugs to you Kim..... :grouphug:f_pink:grouphug