Testing My Will Power - Update First Post

Mystella

I had a note on my door to go to the post office for a package :yay

I couldn't resist opening it, but Santa must know that so everything inside was wrapped the card said "Don't open till Christmas' on the front!!!!

Of course I can't be trusted, heck I have never yet made it past 8am before eating my lunch at work, so I opened the card. Hey!!! It still doesn't say who it is from, just says Santa and the elves, also doesn't tell me what is in the many parcels inside. I dutifully put them up and didn't open, but I gotta tell you Santa, I know I won't make it through the weekend. I am aware of my limits :lol

So Thank You Thank You whoever you are and I will post again once I break down and open them, which will probably be at 4:01 since I get home from work at 4 :rofl

UPDATE :colgate:yay:confetti

I opened my numerous and awesome gifts :yay OMG Thank you so much Goldsmom you absolutely spoiled us and I can't wait to take pics tonight.

Stella is the very proud owner of an absolutely stunning Incan coat and the story behind them is amazing, they are hand made in Bolivia by workers at the only animal rescue facility there. That in itself would have kept both Stella and I thrilled all year but Sheri went overboard and also sent a cute birdhouse collar, a really cool travel pack that holds dog food and collapsible food and water bowls, an awesome leash that reflects at night, a chic and stylish greyhound bandana and a fantastic greyhound picture frame :eek I am overwhelmed by your generosity and absolutely love all the presents. I can't wait to take pics of Stella in the coat, it is beautiful.

THANK YOU SHERI (GOLDSMOM) and HEARTS AND HOUNDS :banana:grouphug:kiss2

Luv, Carolyn and Stella

Edited by Mystella

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.

Still holding out!! I am telling myself to just wait till tomorrow :lol

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.

:nod

Yes I am :lol but not because my willpower has improved, only because I have the flu and haven't got off the couch all weekend.

Will I be able to hold out till tomorrow??? This might be a record for me!!!!!

I did a sneak peek into one package (I had to fess up) and it looks to be a really cool leash!!!!

That peek left me giddy and elated so I have managed to resist opening the rest so far.

This is so uncharacteristic for me!!!! But all heck hasn't frozen over, I still had my lunch done by 740 this morning :lol

Guest BlackandBrindle
This is so uncharacteristic for me!!!! But all heck hasn't frozen over, I still had my lunch done by 740 this morning :lol

I'm glad to see some things are still right with the world :P

Updated post #1 as "Resistance was futile"

Woo hoo!!

Where are the pics???

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

Guest Goldsmom

Please tell Miss Stella, she is most Welcome!.......We are thrilled you liked everything the girls picked out. Shaddy, Jelly & Wiggles just shopped until their little paws were raw! :lol

Sorry I am late replying to your post, busy time at the post office...and trying to get Santa motivated here! :lol

Have a Blessed Christmas and a Happy, Healthy New Year......

Sherry (Goldsmom

Goldie, Shaddy and The Sisters...Jelly & Wiggles

Stella has already given the coat a good test run in our snow day yesterday, she loves it and it is so beautiful!! Sorry to be so slow on the pics, we were at a Christmas party last weekend and left our digi cam at the inlaws, will get it back this weekend!!!!!!!

The beautiful coats and story of the Bolivian Rescue along with lots of great pics and goodies, can be found on Sherry's website Hearts and Hounds:

Hearts and Hounds

As a further plug to the great embodiment of Christmas Spirit that Sherry is, you will also see in the Pet Merchandise forum that she gave away by lottery system some fantastic art to various greyhound rescue groups for their fundraising efforts.

You are a class act madam and Stelly and I are proud to have been lucky enough to be your Secret Santa recipients!!!

Guest Goldsmom

You are making me :blush ....Hearing the happiness in your comments, makes my Christmas!

I am thrilled the coat fits Miss Stella.....talk about a good guess... :rolleyes:

I love Christmas, and I was raised by people who were great givers.... I find the true "Joy" that is Christmas is to give from the heart....And I think we all do a great job in sharing..........I really believe the Greyhounds have some sort of mystical power that makes people act from the heart! :P

It was my pleasure to be your SS this year! Give Miss Stella hugs from The Sisters, Shaddy and Goldie..and a huge kiss from me!