Jury

Guest jurygirl

Guest jurygirl

Run Free my sweet little girl!!! :gh_run2

We want to Thank You for having us be part of your life for the last 6 years.

We were able to watch you grow from being a little shy girl, to being out going and full of life.

We shared so many great moments watching you zoom around the backyard, getting the courage to walk up to strangers, walking stairs for the first time, going on vacations together, and all of the other "first" moments we have had.

You have had a hard last year with a lot of ups and downs fighting to keep as much protein in your little body as possible, and you handled all the vet visits and all the pills like the princess you are! You can rest now my little Pumpkin!

You have filled our lives with so much Joy and Happiness!!!! We will miss and think of you everyday!!!!

Love,

Mommy(Tracy) & Daddy(Craig)

Courtney, Gorby & Tux

P.S.

Daddy wants me to let you know there are Cookie Tree's where you are, so you never have to worry about running out!

post-3033-1195783655.jpg

post-3033-1195784051.jpg

:f_red I am so sorry for your loss. Such a beautiful girl.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Oh, the sweet grin on her face in the roaching photo :blush

I can see she must have been a real honey, I'm sorry she had to go :grouphug

Hugs,

Jennifer

large.Luna-siggy2.jpg.680c6a7875af13e962feb80ca4d0cfb7.jpg

Jennie with her hedgehogs and Guinea pigs, and remembering Luna, Queen of the Piggies

I am so sorry for your loss.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project