Happy 1st Gotcha Day Jordan...

Guest kaotic1

Guest kaotic1

Jordan, one year ago today you came into our lives. I don't think we knew what we were doing adopting a dog. We were first time dog owners(can you say neurotic?) but you stepped into our lives and said "This is what having a dog means". It means getting up EVERY morning at 8a(even though you are not a morning person) just to see how excited you get at the thought of going for a walk. It means planning your weekend around "where are we going to take the Jordan for a special day this week?" It means laughing your ass off everyday over the same silly things you did the day before. Sweetie you made impossible for me to live without a dog in my life...

I keep thinking about how i adopted you near Thanksgiving. I was going to change your name to something reflecting Thanks or Giving but really Jordan that was the essence of who you were. You were so giving and sweet and so very grateful for even the smallest things. Jordan, sweetie, I love you more today than day I had to let you go. I don't know how that is possible but it is.

Today we have Sam here not to replace you but becuase you made having a dog a necessity. We love him lots. I know you would have loved him to. You loved Greyhounds so much. I will never forget when we went to that Renaissance Festival and we could not find the Greyhound booth to save our lives. We were in a big crowd and suddenly you started pully in right over to the GH Booth. Trust you to fine a gh in crowd.

Jordie... I hope where ever you are you have a great gotcha day...

Love and Scrithes

Mom

DSC00943.jpg

Oh Jordan, You are missed by many.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

i remember when you adopted jordan. i truly wish you had more time together :grouphug

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Guest greytmonty

I remember when you got Jordan. I am sorry he was with you for a short time, but it sounds like a very happy time for Jordan and for your family.

Hugs.

:cry1:grouphug

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13), Grey Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23)

:dogcookie:baloons:balloonparty Happy belated Birthday, I hope you had a very fun day, but I am sure that mpmmy spoiled you rotten!

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

I too wish you'd had longer together. She must have loved being with someone who loved her so much in return.

Happy Gotcha at the Bridge, sweetheart.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.