Gizzy Says Thank You!

cello

Dis here is Gizzy talking:

Thank You so much Miss Jordan for the wonderful prezzies you sent me!! I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my new hat! How did you know that purple was my most favorite color?? The hat is mine and mine alone and my sister Specky is SO, SO jelous. The Shelbys Delightful Bites were very yummy, and I DID share those with my brother and sister. The toys are so cool. Did you know that the pink one bounces and and sings? The bagel is fun too! My new necklace matches my new hat!! You does good shopping! I am going to wear the collar bling tomorrow on Thanksgiving Day to show our company. Thank you berry much for being so nice to me.

Carol Ann talking:

Jordon, thank you so much for your very generous gift box. I was stunned at all the terrific gifts you sent us, and all wrapped up so pretty too! I am buring the candle right now, and my guests are eying the chocolates for after dinner tonight! I so love the hat!

Have a wonderful holiday season.

Shalom,

Carol Ann

DSC05200.jpg

DSC05202.jpg

DSC05204.jpg

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Gizzy! You are one hot doggy!!!! You look stunning in your hat and pearls! Somehow, I just knew purple would be your color. I hope Specky isn't too jealous, cause she'll be getting her own prezzies soon, too, I'm sure! But this was your special-est day, and I'm so glad you like your goodies!

I have to say, it was awfully tough getting those Shelby's yummies into the box with 7 sets of mournful eyes watching them go buh-bye. :weep

Oh, and Carol Ann, I must beg your forgiveness for sending the pink furrballz toy. If it hasn''t already, it will drive you mad. sFun_IthinkImgoing.gif Just wait till you hear "pussycat, pussycat, I love you....." a thousand times! :lol

Enjoy, and have a wonderful holiday, surrounded by all those (2-legged and 4-legged) you love the most!

Jordan & the Rooers

Edited by houndznigz

gallery_13500_3426_13848.jpg

Nice stuff. I hope Gizzy likes her cat ball as much as Peanut does. It has a replaceable battery.;) I bought 'Nut's on the way to Sandy Paws.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Nice stuff. I hope Gizzy likes her cat ball as much as Peanut does. It has a replaceable battery. ;) I bought 'Nut's on the way to Sandy Paws.

Silly me loser2.gif didn't realize until last week that those little suckers take batteries! I thought they were like screaming monkeys - they keep going until the chip dies. I should have gotten a clue when they sang slower, and slower, and.... But you have to dig deep to get to the batteries - I counted something like 7 screws to open to reach the battery compartment. But happily, "who let the dogs out ARF ARF ARF", "what I like about you", and "you're a big, bad dog!" were up and running again in no time. I think they're more entertaining for the humans than the dogs. :lol

Dis here is Gizzy again: My big brudder Riley keeps STEALING my pink ball!@! Does he not know that pink is for GIRLS??

Love,

Gizzy

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Dis here is Gizzy again: My big brudder Riley keeps STEALING my pink ball!@! Does he not know that pink is for GIRLS??

Love,

Gizzy

Easy fix, Gizzy! Shall I send mommy another furrballz for your brother (maybe a brown doggie, or a yellow fishie) so he'll leave yours alone? Or will mommy kill me if I do that? :lol

Love,

Gizzy

Easy fix, Gizzy! Shall I send mommy another furrballz for your brother (maybe a brown doggie, or a yellow fishie) so he'll leave yours alone? Or will mommy kill me if I do that? :lol

I love the fish. I couldn't get one that worked and didn't know about the batteries until ours needed washing. :rolleyes:

You can't get them here in Canada. :angry: Our purple Cat sings What's New Pussycat! :lol

My friend Laura and I stopped on our long drive from Canada to Sandy Paws and saw them. We had a whole load of them bouncing on the floor in WalMart. Picture 2 grown women almost on the floor laughing as one of these things bounces under a shelf and back out all the while singing and giggling. Made the first day of our trip I tell ya. Thanks for brining back such a good memory.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

I love the fish. I couldn't get one that worked and didn't know about the batteries until ours needed washing. :rolleyes:

You can't get them here in Canada. :angry: Our purple Cat sings What's New Pussycat! :lol

My friend Laura and I stopped on our long drive from Canada to Sandy Paws and saw them. We had a whole load of them bouncing on the floor in WalMart. Picture 2 grown women almost on the floor laughing as one of these things bounces under a shelf and back out all the while singing and giggling. Made the first day of our trip I tell ya. Thanks for brining back such a good memory.

They're hard to find! I have a 24-hr walmart here which is the only one I've found that carries them. I secretly hid a stash of them on an upper shelf in the pet section so when I needed more, they'd be there. :P That didn't last for long, though. They just got in more for the holidays and I swiped almost all of them to give as gifts and for my own pups. Would you like me to send some up to you? The fishies play space alien/electronic sounds and also sing, and the dogs bark, giggle, say "you're cute!" or "you're a big, bad dog", and sneeze. :lol I've found that they're indestructible, though the furry covers aren't. Gigi love to play with the naked plastic ball cause it rolls faster and sounds louder.

Anyone who hasn't seen one of these things, here ya go: Mafi vs toy