Godspeed Dakota

Guest sidewaysfallin

Guest sidewaysfallin

Dakota, my guinea pig, my first pet left us last night. She was given to me as a christmas present almost five years ago this coming Christmas. My dad took me to petsmart, and we picked everything out, then took a look at all the piggies. We chose you and you brought so many years of happiness to us. Your soft purrs and squeeks, how you would jump all around when you got happy. You were always a fan of your fresh veggies and fruits, and we indulged you. I'll miss changing your cage everyday, feeding you your favorite foods and you snuggling with me.

Dakota contracted some kind of fungus last month and we brought her to the vet. They diagnosed her, and it was looking good, but then they found a tumor. We spent over $300 on you to get you well, but it only got us another month. I did not think it would you get you this fast, I thought I had one more Christmas/gotcha day with you, but it was not meant to be.

No more pain little one.

DSC00566.jpg

Guest bowiebears

I am sorry that your furry friend has gone.

The love they give us is truly a wonder.

My prayers and best wishes and thoughts for you.

One day we will all be reunited at The Bridge.

--Isaac

Guest TriciasZoo

I am very sorry for your loss of Dakota. She was definitely a cutie, and I'm sure as sweet as she was adorable. I had a Guinea Pig once, and they really are sweet little creatures. You are in my thoughts. :bighug:f_white

I'm sorry.

Godspeed, beloved little girlie.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest LadyChester

My sympathy ... guinea pigs are such sweet pets. It sounds like she had a wonderful life with you and that you did everything you could for her f_yellow

Edited by LadyChester