Introducing Ourselves!

Guest RocketDog

Guest RocketDog

Hey everyone! I've been browsing through the wealth of information available here, and I finally decided to hop in and start contributing. My fiance and I recently started fostering for the Salt Lake branch of the GPA, and it looks like we've already failed... with BOTH our fosters!

Here is our dainty little girl Cassie, race name J's Cass:

DSC00227.jpg

and our big goofy boy Rocket, race name Beautiful Lee:

DSC00236.jpg

Rocket was our very first foster, he came home with us the weekend before Halloween. He was a Wichita track dog, and we have completely fallen in love with him. He's a long, lean boy who's still a little rough around the edges (he's got some flea allergies so he's got a lot of little sores on his belly and chest, and some MAJOR dandruff, although that's resolving with a better diet and some TLC) but he's SO loving and playful... he even plays FETCH!

Cassie retired several months ago, and we brought her home the night Rocket came back from being neutered. She's a tiny, shy girl but she LOVES to cuddle, and she's opening up more every day. She's our little cockroach queen, and she is JUST small enough to fit on my lap!

Guest bowiebears

Greetings & Welcome from the MD 'burbs of DC.

Congratulations on your lovely pups!

You'll find lots of interest here...and lots of info...and a lot of nice people.

--Isaac

From a two time foster failure, Congratulations on your new additions! :confetti

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown