Finally Posting Pics Of My Pup

Guest Stretchy

Guest Stretchy

Well after being on greytalk for quite some time I have finally opened a photobucket account and am ready to post some pics. I think my pup deserves a bit of an intro first (though it's a little late :rolleyes: )

We adopted Stretch last year at the tender age of 13 months. He never made it to the track due to a back injury that happened to him as a puppy. While his littermates were beginning their training, Stretch had to be crated for a couple of months to let his back heal. In hindsight, his injury allowed him to bypass his racing career and jump straight into his career as a couch potato :lol

In many regards he is the typical greyhound in that he Roos, roaches, and loves to nap on the couch. Unlike most greyhounds he is my big, scary watchdog. He barks when someone knocks on the door, and will growl at men he doesn't know that come into the house. But, outside the house he wants everyone to pet him.

here is his adoption picture

Stretch.jpg

here he is at a dog park

Stretchrunning.gif

and of course, here is napping

August2006005.jpg

Congratulations and welcome to GT!

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown