Nerak254, Your Turn For A Shakedown!

greyhndz

OK Aruba darlin', time to give SS the poop2.gif! Your SS is going whacky110.gif trying to find out everything about you so it's time to come cleaning-212.gif.

Santa would like to see your smilin' face (or any other part of you that Santa might like :rolleyes: ) so please ask your mom to post a photo.

So, tell Santa. Do you Arooo? Are you a vocal little girl who loves to serenade everyone? Or are you quiet and demure, a shy little wallflower who secretly poops in mommy's slipper when you want attention? fan2.gif

Are you a girlie-girl who loves to dress up in lace, pearls, bling, feathers, boas, bustiers, garter belts....

[ER, UH - Hey, Santa!! tmi.gif This is a family forum!]

Or are you a down-and-dirty tomkat ... no, make that tomboy (Santa's been reading too many US weekly's lately)? Do you like to "get down" with the boys, and track mud in the house? Does the thought of a lacey collar with bling make you cringe? gah.gif Do you wear jammies? Coats? What colors do you think make you stunning and irresistible to everyone who feasts their eyes upon you?

Ask mommy to get some measurements for Santa: the base of the neck, where a collar lies, the widest point of the head, the front of your chest, your girth and tuck-up, from base of neck to base of tail (woohoo.gif - oops, Santa likes this measuring stuff a *little* too much).

Speaking of feast, tell Santa your favorite-est yummy in the world. (Remember, it can't be so delish that your mommy is going to try to steal it from you, so ask for something with tripe. sick029.gif)

Now, let's talk toys: squeakie? gruntie? fuzzy? bald? not a toy kinda girl? Would you rather stretch out on the chaise, sunning your buns? weathermanf2.gif

So, Miss Arooooooba, anything else you think Santa should know about you and your mom? Does mommy like to wear bling and fancy collars? Or maybe she's hoping for something like this: . Oops, never mind. Ask mommy how she feels about books, or candles, or :chocolate . :lol

Santa is eagerly waiting to hear from you, Miss Aroooooba! Black Friday is almost here, and there's shopping to be done!

Love from your Evil Elf

Aroused.gif

gallery_13500_3426_13848.jpg

Guest nerak254
OK Aruba darlin', time to give SS the poop2.gif! Your SS is going whacky110.gif trying to find out everything about you so it's time to come cleaning-212.gif.

Santa would like to see your smilin' face (or any other part of you that Santa might like :rolleyes: ) so please ask your mom to post a photo.

So, tell Santa. Do you Arooo? Are you a vocal little girl who loves to serenade everyone? Or are you quiet and demure, a shy little wallflower who secretly poops in mommy's slipper when you want attention? fan2.gif

Are you a girlie-girl who loves to dress up in lace, pearls, bling, feathers, boas, bustiers, garter belts....

[ER, UH - Hey, Santa!! tmi.gif This is a family forum!]

Or are you a down-and-dirty tomkat ... no, make that tomboy (Santa's been reading too many US weekly's lately)? Do you like to "get down" with the boys, and track mud in the house? Does the thought of a lacey collar with bling make you cringe? gah.gif Do you wear jammies? Coats? What colors do you think make you stunning and irresistible to everyone who feasts their eyes upon you?

Ask mommy to get some measurements for Santa: the base of the neck, where a collar lies, the widest point of the head, the front of your chest, your girth and tuck-up, from base of neck to base of tail (woohoo.gif - oops, Santa likes this measuring stuff a *little* too much).

Speaking of feast, tell Santa your favorite-est yummy in the world. (Remember, it can't be so delish that your mommy is going to try to steal it from you, so ask for something with tripe. sick029.gif)

Now, let's talk toys: squeakie? gruntie? fuzzy? bald? not a toy kinda girl? Would you rather stretch out on the chaise, sunning your buns? weathermanf2.gif

So, Miss Arooooooba, anything else you think Santa should know about you and your mom? Does mommy like to wear bling and fancy collars? Or maybe she's hoping for something like this: . Oops, never mind. Ask mommy how she feels about books, or candles, or :chocolate . :lol

Santa is eagerly waiting to hear from you, Miss Aroooooba! Black Friday is almost here, and there's shopping to be done!

Love from your Evil Elf

Aroused.gif

Dear Elfie,

I am a pretty quiet girl except when I want something and then I cry like a true drama queen. :violin I leave the barking to my stuped sister. :youcrazy MY mom tells me that my bridge sister, Jessica, really did poop in her shoe and she has the picture to prove it.I guess I am a girlie girl and my mom is too. As you can see, I do wear jammies and have worn my sister's coat. When I came to live here, my mom got me a pretty red and black collar and you can see how georgeous I am in blue; the other butt belongs to my stuped sister. I sleep on a pillow at night too.

I'm just learning to play with toys; I didn't get to do that much where I used to live. I really like to eat anything. I really like popcorn seeds and I discovered sticks of butter recently too. I don't like carrots or green beans in my food though. My mom is so :youcrazy that she put them in with my kibble. I fooled her and ate around them. HA! Mom says that if tripe were to come here, she'd :repuke all the way to your house. B)

Mom said to tell you she likes the outfit ...maybe a boyfriend to go with it would be good. One of my skin sisters gives her a book from the checkout line at Kmart at Christmas. :bath It always has a picture of a guy with long hair and his shirt open. Missy told me they are called bodice rippers. Why is that do you think? My skin sister is a baby doctor; do you think she gives them to the ladies for something to do when they are having babies? :eek

Missy also told me that mom thinks chocolate is a food group. :chocolate

The boys all think I am the best looking one. :star Missy is older by a few minutes and she looks it too! I am younger and prettier. My measurements are pretty nice too. My neck- 16, where my collar is -14, my head -14, my chest in front 9.5, my chest around-30 and my waist-23, from my neck to my tail-25. Nice shape don't you think?

post-5039-1195624659_thumb.jpg

post-5039-1195624678_thumb.jpg

Edited by nerak254